Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

bmw z4 28i m sport 2015 model cant get into the boot no battery inside

Post Reply
Pondrew
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 8419
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:20 pm
Location: Spaldingski

bmw z4 28i m sport 2015 model cant get into the boot no battery inside

Post by Pondrew » Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:27 pm

enuff_zed wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:20 pm
Pondrew wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:18 pm
robertlancaster1094 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:54 pm i need no foe list
Me neither, mate. Ignoring people or adding them to a 'foe list' is pretty childish on a forum full of men of a certain age IMHO.
BTW at least one person above won't see this (and I think it may be two now!) :lol: :lol:
Oh well, c'est la vie.
Nope. Didn't see it.
OK. Edit the above to just the one then! :thumbsup:
All good things come to those who wait. I'm really impatient which explains a lot.

F31 320i. Good car.
E89 20i Now fully dried
Z3 'free litre'. Project and a half. Complicated!
Mazda3 sold
Tatty old R56 Mini Cooper. Money pit!

User avatar
B21
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 5376
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:15 pm
Location: In my Banana Yellow Space Shuttle...somewhere over Southern Caledonia

bmw z4 28i m sport 2015 model cant get into the boot no battery inside

Post by B21 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:16 pm

robertlancaster1094 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:54 pm
enuff_zed wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:17 pm
B21 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:54 pm

I have a growing list :thumbsup: :tumbleweed: :rofl:
Robbi won't have seen this. :poke: :D
robbi is scared only scared men add people to foe list i need no foe list
Oh dear …
We choose to go to on with this endeavour at this time and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard…
A very modified Atacama Yellow 35is :thumbsup:

User avatar
N4LLY
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 2044
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:11 pm
Location: Kent

bmw z4 28i m sport 2015 model cant get into the boot no battery inside

Post by N4LLY » Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:32 pm

B21 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:16 pm
Oh dear …
[/quote]

Indeed.... :roll:
Image

2014 20 M sport Valencia Orange

User avatar
enuff_zed
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 14619
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:05 am
Location: Attleborough, Norfolk

bmw z4 28i m sport 2015 model cant get into the boot no battery inside

Post by enuff_zed » Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:39 pm

Tbh, I'm only coming back to this thread in the hope of some more enlightened and educational input from 'ThePope666'. :rofl:

Really do hope they drop by again, if only to discredit my theory that they are one of old Bobby Lanc's mates from the pub. :roll:
HQ of 'Norfolk Zed Rescue'.
Always happy to help if I can.

If the forum helped you, why not help the forum back. Thats the Z4 way! :thumbsup:
Image

User avatar
RobbiZ4
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1243
Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 10:12 am
Location: Munich
Contact:

bmw z4 28i m sport 2015 model cant get into the boot no battery inside

Post by RobbiZ4 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:19 pm

.
Last edited by RobbiZ4 on Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

robertlancaster1094
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:28 pm

bmw z4 28i m sport 2015 model cant get into the boot no battery inside

Post by robertlancaster1094 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:41 pm

enuff_zed wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:39 pm Tbh, I'm only coming back to this thread in the hope of some more enlightened and educational input from 'ThePope666'. :rofl:

Really do hope they drop by again, if only to discredit my theory that they are one of old Bobby Lanc's mates from the pub. :roll:
you are just slandering now very childish behavior your clearly robiz4s mate from the gay bar

User avatar
enuff_zed
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 14619
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:05 am
Location: Attleborough, Norfolk

bmw z4 28i m sport 2015 model cant get into the boot no battery inside

Post by enuff_zed » Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:35 pm

robertlancaster1094 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:41 pm
enuff_zed wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:39 pm Tbh, I'm only coming back to this thread in the hope of some more enlightened and educational input from 'ThePope666'. :rofl:

Really do hope they drop by again, if only to discredit my theory that they are one of old Bobby Lanc's mates from the pub. :roll:
you are just slandering now very childish behavior your clearly robiz4s mate from the gay bar
No I'm not!
Slander is a false spoken statement.
What I did was libel. :poke: :rofl:
HQ of 'Norfolk Zed Rescue'.
Always happy to help if I can.

If the forum helped you, why not help the forum back. Thats the Z4 way! :thumbsup:
Image

User avatar
RobbiZ4
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1243
Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 10:12 am
Location: Munich
Contact:

bmw z4 28i m sport 2015 model cant get into the boot no battery inside

Post by RobbiZ4 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:56 pm

enuff_zed wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:35 pm
robertlancaster1094 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:41 pm :headbang:
No I'm not!
Don't feed the troll. :fuelfire:

User avatar
Nodzed
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:24 pm
Location: Forest of |Dean

bmw z4 28i m sport 2015 model cant get into the boot no battery inside

Post by Nodzed » Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:07 pm

WoW. You don't get this sort of sport on Zroadster.org. Is it always like this? I'll come back again if it is. :rofl:

Pondrew
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 8419
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:20 pm
Location: Spaldingski

bmw z4 28i m sport 2015 model cant get into the boot no battery inside

Post by Pondrew » Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:21 pm

Nodzed wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:07 pm WoW. You don't get this sort of sport on Zroadster.org. Is it always like this? I'll come back again if it is. :rofl:
Not often, but occasionally. All good fun! :D
Could be worse, though. There is another BMW specific forum where threads like this are an everyday occurrence. Then you get the bad ones! :o
ZRoadster is all very polite and non-confrontational; that I have noticed! A bit boring IMHO! :wink:
All good things come to those who wait. I'm really impatient which explains a lot.

F31 320i. Good car.
E89 20i Now fully dried
Z3 'free litre'. Project and a half. Complicated!
Mazda3 sold
Tatty old R56 Mini Cooper. Money pit!

robertlancaster1094
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:28 pm

bmw z4 28i m sport 2015 model cant get into the boot no battery inside

Post by robertlancaster1094 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:06 pm

enuff_zed wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:35 pm
robertlancaster1094 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:41 pm
enuff_zed wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:39 pm Tbh, I'm only coming back to this thread in the hope of some more enlightened and educational input from 'ThePope666'. :rofl:

Really do hope they drop by again, if only to discredit my theory that they are one of old Bobby Lanc's mates from the pub. :roll:
you are just slandering now very childish behavior your clearly robiz4s mate from the gay bar
No I'm not!
Slander is a false spoken statement.
What I did was libel. :poke: :rofl:
in that case what i just said is also libel

User avatar
RobbiZ4
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1243
Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 10:12 am
Location: Munich
Contact:

bmw z4 28i m sport 2015 model cant get into the boot no battery inside

Post by RobbiZ4 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:08 pm

Pondrew wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:21 pm ZRoadster.ORG is all very polite and non-confrontational; that I have noticed! A bit boring IMHO! :wink:
ZRoadster.COM is much more frequented and very creative. :thumbsup:
Only the wrong language from your perspective. :rofl:
Pardon, je suis Allemand :oops:
:ant:
E89 Roof Maintenance
viewtopic.php?t=130932

Y3 Roof Diagnostic System
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=129048
Image

User avatar
Nodzed
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:24 pm
Location: Forest of |Dean

bmw z4 28i m sport 2015 model cant get into the boot no battery inside

Post by Nodzed » Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:40 am

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Pondrew wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:21 pm
Nodzed wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:07 pm WoW. You don't get this sort of sport on Zroadster.org. Is it always like this? I'll come back again if it is. :rofl:
Not often, but occasionally. All good fun! :D
Could be worse, though. There is another BMW specific forum where threads like this are an everyday occurrence. Then you get the bad ones! :o
ZRoadster is all very polite and non-confrontational; that I have noticed! A bit boring IMHO! :wink:
:rofl:

Mark Q
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:11 pm

bmw z4 28i m sport 2015 model cant get into the boot no battery inside

Post by Mark Q » Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:11 pm

Hi

I'm jumping on this thread as it seems quite current.

I took the cover off the 2011 2.5i drive E89 about a month ago. Park brake is locked on, dash warning lamp on, no light on button/lever.
Car on drive sloped, can't move it. I did the usual digging around the internet and came across similar issues resolved using INPA WinKFP coding tool etc. I went through process, after 2 weeks of checking every day or so no luck. I tried disconnecting the battery negative terminal for a couple of mins to see if that would shock any change, reconnected it tried no change. After that the boot will not unlock with remote or using the logo roundel. I have a Ctek connected directly to the battery with extension lead coming out at corner where the light fitting is.
I retried the coding of the park brake earlier this week and surprise it appeared to work, I can't now get in the boot to remove the Ctek, reposition the roof pump which was lifted to dry out the 5mm of water in bottom (Pump sponge was in waterproof bag so ok)
I have a Foxwell 624 elite which I used to try to clear faults as the roof has a few as I thought that was stopping me access the boot, faults remain.

Question for the experts (because I'm not) can I unlock the boot with either the foxwell 624 or INPA/WinKFP ? I've tried driving round the foxwell but can't find anything that appears to do this type of thing, the INPA only appears to go to E87 ?

Any pointers please. Thanks for your assistance

User avatar
Stevo1987
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1203
Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:08 pm
Location: Breckland, Norfolk

bmw z4 28i m sport 2015 model cant get into the boot no battery inside

Post by Stevo1987 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:30 pm

Mark Q wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:11 pm Hi

I'm jumping on this thread as it seems quite current.

I took the cover off the 2011 2.5i drive E89 about a month ago. Park brake is locked on, dash warning lamp on, no light on button/lever.
Car on drive sloped, can't move it. I did the usual digging around the internet and came across similar issues resolved using INPA WinKFP coding tool etc. I went through process, after 2 weeks of checking every day or so no luck. I tried disconnecting the battery negative terminal for a couple of mins to see if that would shock any change, reconnected it tried no change. After that the boot will not unlock with remote or using the logo roundel. I have a Ctek connected directly to the battery with extension lead coming out at corner where the light fitting is.
I retried the coding of the park brake earlier this week and surprise it appeared to work, I can't now get in the boot to remove the Ctek, reposition the roof pump which was lifted to dry out the 5mm of water in bottom (Pump sponge was in waterproof bag so ok)
I have a Foxwell 624 elite which I used to try to clear faults as the roof has a few as I thought that was stopping me access the boot, faults remain.

Question for the experts (because I'm not) can I unlock the boot with either the foxwell 624 or INPA/WinKFP ? I've tried driving round the foxwell but can't find anything that appears to do this type of thing, the INPA only appears to go to E87 ?

Any pointers please. Thanks for your assistance
I have a Foxwell 510 Elite and that unlocks the boot.
2014 Z4 e89 35is in mineral grey.
2012 Audi TTS in Ibis white.

Post Reply