Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Z4MC mag feature - Classic Cars March edition

"M" Specific discussion
Post Reply
Online
User avatar
LawrenceW
Member
Member
Posts: 154
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:21 am
Location: Sutton Coldfield

Z4MC mag feature - Classic Cars March edition

Post by LawrenceW » Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:32 pm

I know it was called out a few weeks ago but thought worthy of a re-mention. This months current Classic Cars mag has a feature on 6 undervalued BMW’s, one being the Z4MC. Decent right up, I won’t ruin the closing statement other than it won’t be a surprise to us lot. I know the owner of the MC featured is active on the forum, Sean your motor looks epic!
Attachments
C3AA4029-DA01-4B9E-978E-EE62A14E1A11.jpeg
C3AA4029-DA01-4B9E-978E-EE62A14E1A11.jpeg (217.43 KiB) Viewed 623 times
Last edited by Wondermike on Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Deleted page

User avatar
paddy wright
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 7653
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:00 pm
Location: south yorkshire

Z4MC mag feature - Classic Cars March edition

Post by paddy wright » Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:42 pm

Was just going to say that’s a well known forum car! Excellent write up. May be worth cropping the second pic to lose the wording of the article. I was asked to do this when I shared photos of a magazine article due to copyright
Z4 2.2 sterling grey,Msport seats,retrofit cupholders,cruise,footwell lights,sound gen and mfsw,18"ellipsoids,xenons+light washers,ZHPknob,folding mirrors,3"stubby,update wheel caps,gateway300 ipod, wind deflector to keep the wife happy!

User avatar
1536Z4
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1597
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:37 pm
Location: North Shropshire

Z4MC mag feature - Classic Cars March edition

Post by 1536Z4 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:38 pm

Very very very nice car :thumbsup:
Montego Blue E86 . MILV`s . Simpson Custom Manifold Race Exhaust . xHP transmission stage 3 . VT engine mounts . BC RA coilovers . H&R arbs . Adjustable rear camber arms . Ultra Racing front strut brace . Drexler LSD .

User avatar
Wondermike
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 10475
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:16 pm

Z4MC mag feature - Classic Cars March edition

Post by Wondermike » Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:39 pm

paddy wright wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:42 pm Was just going to say that’s a well known forum car! Excellent write up. May be worth cropping the second pic to lose the wording of the article. I was asked to do this when I shared photos of a magazine article due to copyright
Correct, thanks Paddy. Page removed.

Online
User avatar
Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend
Posts: 23751
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:18 pm
Location: North West Surrey

Z4MC mag feature - Classic Cars March edition

Post by Mr Tidy » Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:46 pm

Spoil-sport. :lol:

I'm going to have to find a copy now! I did look last week in Tesco but they didn't have it. I suppose it'll have to be Smiths.
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

Online
User avatar
LawrenceW
Member
Member
Posts: 154
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:21 am
Location: Sutton Coldfield

Z4MC mag feature - Classic Cars March edition

Post by LawrenceW » Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:00 pm

Wondermike wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:39 pm
paddy wright wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:42 pm Was just going to say that’s a well known forum car! Excellent write up. May be worth cropping the second pic to lose the wording of the article. I was asked to do this when I shared photos of a magazine article due to copyright
Correct, thanks Paddy. Page removed.

Oops, apologies all

User avatar
Wondermike
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 10475
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:16 pm

Z4MC mag feature - Classic Cars March edition

Post by Wondermike » Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:35 pm

Mr Tidy wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:46 pm Spoil-sport. :lol:
:D

No problem LawrenceW,

User avatar
ShaunKC
Member
Member
Posts: 430
Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 10:59 am
Location: West Yorkshire
Contact:

Z4MC mag feature - Classic Cars March edition

Post by ShaunKC » Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:55 pm

LawrenceW wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:32 pm I know it was called out a few weeks ago but thought worthy of a re-mention. This months current Classic Cars mag has a feature on 6 undervalued BMW’s, one being the Z4MC. Decent right up, I won’t ruin the closing statement other than it won’t be a surprise to us lot. I know the owner of the MC featured is active on the forum, Sean your motor looks epic!
Thanks Lawrence, it was enjoyable doing the shoot and I thought the write up was really positive for our cars. I also thought the closing statement was spot on😀
Image

Previous: Z4C 2007 Montego Blue // Current: Z4MC 2008 Sepang Bronze // Instagram: ayorkshirechap

User avatar
ShaunKC
Member
Member
Posts: 430
Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 10:59 am
Location: West Yorkshire
Contact:

Z4MC mag feature - Classic Cars March edition

Post by ShaunKC » Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:56 pm

1536Z4 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:38 pm Very very very nice car :thumbsup:
Thankyou 😀😀
Image

Previous: Z4C 2007 Montego Blue // Current: Z4MC 2008 Sepang Bronze // Instagram: ayorkshirechap

Online
User avatar
Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend
Posts: 23751
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:18 pm
Location: North West Surrey

Z4MC mag feature - Classic Cars March edition

Post by Mr Tidy » Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:22 am

ShaunKC wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:55 pm Thanks Lawrence, it was enjoyable doing the shoot and I thought the write up was really positive for our cars. I also thought the closing statement was spot on
That's such a tease Shaun.

I'll have to find a copy now!
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

User avatar
99ron
Member
Member
Posts: 288
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:25 pm
Location: Hampshire

Z4MC mag feature - Classic Cars March edition

Post by 99ron » Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:03 pm

If you like to avoid town centres or just can't be arsed to go look then this might be of use.
https://www.magazinesupermarket.co.uk/m ... assic-cars
£8.66 with postage. There are also sites selling digital copies for £5.
Z4MR E85 for sunny day Hooning. 8)
Now with added joy of Gruppe M.

Post Reply