Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

FOR SALE BMW Z4 E89 Sdrive23i Highline Edition, White Exterior Red Leather Interior, £9,000

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
Phoenixboy

BMW Z4 E89 Sdrive23i Highline Edition, White Exterior Red Leather Interior, £10,000

Post by Phoenixboy » Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:02 am

MikeyH wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:51 am
Phoenixboy wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:34 am Its a difficult time to sell a 2 seater convertible coming into the winter, despite the fact these are perfectly useable as an an all year round car.
Am looking to change mine in the spring, but if it gives you a guide, its a 30i manual, that i would consider to be in very good condition, and i will be happy to get £8000 for it.
The difficult part is finding the right buyer who understands the benefit of buying one of these thats had all the weak points addressed.
Your average punter that is not familiar with this model, tends to buy on mileage and condition, which unfortunately is not always the right approach.
I would favour buying from an enthusiast who has owned the car for a while, and addressed all the known issues.
IMO that seems a bit low for a 30i.
You may well be right Mike, will look at how the market is in the spring.
E89 s drive 30i manual/gone
space grey
Carbon interior trim
19" Veeman FS 25`s
cruise control
m sport seats
stubby
led halo bulbs
z4 forum sticker, for added power.
OEM wind deflector
Gone, E85 Ruby Black.

tiglon

BMW Z4 E89 Sdrive23i Highline Edition, White Exterior Red Leather Interior, £10,000

Post by tiglon » Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:08 am

For £10k I'd want the wheels refurbished and the lights and parcel shelf fixing. And 20,000 miles wiped off the odometer. And a bigger engine or £2k cashback.

There are plenty of similar cars on Autotrader for a lot less. For example, a 23i highline on 66k miles for under £8k...
2014 E89 35is Valencia Orange 788M wheels (M2 Competition), E90 M3 control arms, Eibach Pro Kit Springs, MHD Stage 1

B21
Lifer
Lifer
Location: In my Banana Yellow Space Shuttle...somewhere over Southern Caledonia

Post by B21 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:58 am

Phoenixboy wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:02 am
MikeyH wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:51 am
Phoenixboy wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:34 am Its a difficult time to sell a 2 seater convertible coming into the winter, despite the fact these are perfectly useable as an an all year round car.
Am looking to change mine in the spring, but if it gives you a guide, its a 30i manual, that i would consider to be in very good condition, and i will be happy to get £8000 for it.
The difficult part is finding the right buyer who understands the benefit of buying one of these thats had all the weak points addressed.
Your average punter that is not familiar with this model, tends to buy on mileage and condition, which unfortunately is not always the right approach.
I would favour buying from an enthusiast who has owned the car for a while, and addressed all the known issues.
IMO that seems a bit low for a 30i.
You may well be right Mike, will look at how the market is in the spring.
As discussed wrong time to off load a roadster…forum member 30i auto, fully loaded low miles went for £8k a few weeks ago..
We choose to go to on with this endeavour at this time and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard…
A very modified Atacama Yellow 35is :thumbsup:

MJDenty

BMW Z4 E89 Sdrive23i Highline Edition, White Exterior Red Leather Interior, £9,000

Post by MJDenty » Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:53 pm

Hi all,

Thank you everybody for your feedback and comments!

First off - I wanted to apologise for this being my first post, I appreciate how this comes off. I have often reviewed the forum over the years I've owned the vehicle and often found the information posted by members to be useful and informative, and in hindsight I should have created an account and been active before posting an ad.

As for the price, I initially set this based on research a couple of months ago (I'm guessing the height of popularity in summer!) I have since taken a look around vehicles for sale from private sellers, and updated the price to reflect this.

MJDenty

BMW Z4 E89 Sdrive23i Highline Edition, White Exterior Red Leather Interior, £9,000

Post by MJDenty » Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:25 pm

Bump