Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Celebration of BMW 16 Dec 2023

Post details of upcoming meets and events in here.
MikeyH
Lifer
Lifer

Post by MikeyH » Thu Dec 14, 2023 6:05 pm

Hi, there is an event at Re-fuel Cullompton 9am to 1pm 16th December. Not sure what is happening but might go along if I can, is anyone else on here likely to be there? It on their website as a 'Celebration of BMW'.
Now, Sterling grey Z4 2.2 with cup holders, stubby aerial and sport seats. Roadsters ‘cause they’re great with the roof down.
Ford Anglia, Red Sprite, a few MG midgets, MGB Roadster and yellow Ford Capri, all gone many years now.

GreySquirrel

Post by GreySquirrel » Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:16 pm

Just seen this. It's my son's 16th birthday this week, and we met up with family at the weekend so I would have missed it anyway. Did you go? Would be nice to do another local meet-up early next year, lets hope one is on the cards soon!
Stereo off, straight six is all the music I need!

MikeyH
Lifer
Lifer

Post by MikeyH » Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:05 pm

GreySquirrel wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:16 pm Just seen this. It's my son's 16th birthday this week, and we met up with family at the weekend so I would have missed it anyway. Did you go? Would be nice to do another local meet-up early next year, lets hope one is on the cards soon!
Unfortunately no, my airbag light came on a couple of weeks ago and my slot at the garage was used by my wife's car as they had balls up her service and taken 4 days to sort it out :headbang: Needless my zed won't be setting it's wheels in there anymore, so although I'm using my car locally I didn't fancy driving all that way up the dual carriageway without it. :thumbsdown: And yes another trip out would be nice. :thumbsup: that was a very enjoyable day out with some very nice people.
Now, Sterling grey Z4 2.2 with cup holders, stubby aerial and sport seats. Roadsters ‘cause they’re great with the roof down.
Ford Anglia, Red Sprite, a few MG midgets, MGB Roadster and yellow Ford Capri, all gone many years now.