Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Favourite song of all time

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
SqerrNipz

Post by SqerrNipz » Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:48 pm

Joe Cocker - Misunderstood

Something about this song and the lyrics really resonate with me. Everything I do is with the best of intentions, but doesn’t always turn out as I planned. Even got the lyrics tattooed on me ‘I’m just a soul whose intentions are good, oh Lord please don’t let me be misunderstood’…
Proud owner of ‘Xavier’ - Maldive blue, 2004 3.0 auto. Heated/electric msports, style 107’s, gravity performance exhaust, E46 330i brakes, custom heated steering wheel, custom carbon intake, lots of other tweaks!

enuff_zed
Lifer
Lifer

Post by enuff_zed » Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:55 pm

Maybe we should change it to which song you'd want played at your funeral? That way you have to narrow it down to one.
My first wife had a very traditional do, but right at the end she left to Madness - Driving in my car.
Upset a few of the oldies, but for all our friends in the Capri Owners Club it made sense.
HQ of 'Norfolk Zed Rescue'.
Always happy to help if I can.

If the forum helped you, why not help the forum back. Thats the Z4 way! :thumbsup:

tug

Post by tug » Sun Aug 27, 2023 9:28 am

Im with Biz4rre here, Comfortably Numb Pink Floyd. Whenever ive had sh!t in my life i hide away headphones on, volume on full, put it on loop and get rat arsed. :lol:

David Gilmour is in my opinion the best axe man this century. :thumbsup:
E85 N46 2.0i SE BLACK SAPPHIRE