Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Long time lurker!

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
Waynos

Long time lurker!

Post by Waynos » Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:42 pm

Hi guys I have been a member on here for years but never actually posted I don’t think! I had a grey roadster 3.0i back in 2016 for around a year. But then needed something a bit more practical and sold it. Recently I started a YouTube channel and I managed to pick up a 3.0si coupe that is a cat S, over the weeks I’ve sorted all the issues out . Shameless plug but here’s the channel if you want to see what I got up to!

https://youtube.com/@TingzOnWheelz

Car will be for sale soon as I need to get onto another project so if you are interested let me know!

Wish i had the space to keep it as I am quite fond of it now!

Nictrix
Lifer
Lifer

Long time lurker!

Post by Nictrix » Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:30 pm

You have posted before to sell your other Z4.
Shame that you only post to sell your cars, some of your videos may have been useful to members on here.
E89 2014 35i M Sport Black with Black leather :)

paddy wright
Lifer
Lifer

Long time lurker!

Post by paddy wright » Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:04 pm

Will give it a watch :thumbsup:
Z4 2.2 sterling grey,Msport seats,retrofit cupholders,cruise,footwell lights,sound gen and mfsw,18"ellipsoids,xenons+light washers,ZHPknob,folding mirrors,3"stubby,update wheel caps,gateway300 ipod, wind deflector to keep the wife happy!

Waynos

Long time lurker!

Post by Waynos » Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:57 pm

@Nictrix.The videos are there for all to view if they wish I haven’t come on here just to sell the car just thought it would be cool to let others see what I’m up to. I haven’t even listed it as I’m in two minds still!

buzyg
Legend
Legend

Long time lurker!

Post by buzyg » Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:19 am

Keep it. :wink: