Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

BMW of Macon, Georgia US

Whether it's exceptional service or a bad experience, post them here. (Disclaimer: posters views are their own and not that of z4-forum.com)
fire-n-ice

BMW of Macon, Georgia US

Post by fire-n-ice » Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:35 pm

This dealership should be the standard by which all BMW operations are run. They are the epitome of professionalism, respect, and attention to detail one would expect from a BMW dealership. They actually listened to all my bitching, read my paperwork I provided to them, called BMWNA and other dealerships to figure out the best solution for my problem. They replaced the whole steering column, put in a new radio, repaired my tank cap, performed a service and did NOT wash my car, as I had requested.
The staff from front to back is kind and it seems to be a very relaxed atmosphere. Coffee, water, snacks...everything was taken care of for me. They even gave me a loaner which I gladly accepted with a nearly full tank of gas. They always returned my calls, expeditiously and with the information I wanted. They never once ignored me or blew me off, they did everything they said they were going to do and more. They kept my car only 5 days including drop-off and pick-up days. To makes things even better, they never once looked over the loaner when I handed them the keys - now that's trust :evil: ! I even got a hug and peck on the cheek from the Service Center manager :oops: .
If you're ever in the area and need anything, you will not go wrong with this dealership. Perfect.
T.
In loving memory of TJ. "618 - Out of service and at home"

ovrkll
Lifer
Lifer

Re: BMW of Macon, Georgia US

Post by ovrkll » Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:31 am

Good write-up about the exceptional treament you received. Really amazed that they were willing to loan you a 335i, normally most dealers only loan out 325's or X3's. If I ever want to try some place else other than BMW of South Atlanta, guess I will make the drive and try this one :)
'06 Interlagos Blue Z4M

561design

Post by 561design » Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:36 am

Why do I have the feeling that if drive all the way down there I won't get a hug or a peck on the cheek from the service manager. :?
Charles
flickr

fire-n-ice

Post by fire-n-ice » Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:30 am

561design wrote:Why do I have the feeling that if drive all the way down there I won't get a hug or a peck on the cheek from the service manager. :?
I think he's actually gay 561, might wanna give it a try :idunno: , you might get lucky :poke:
In loving memory of TJ. "618 - Out of service and at home"