Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Just for fun

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
ori

Just for fun

Post by ori » Fri Jun 16, 2023 9:12 am

So part of the charm of this forum is people share ideas of things to do with or to their cars.
A member on this forum shared a dog seat idea and I stole that idea and spread the idea on Facebook and loads have taken up this rather clever idea.
Dog car seat on the centre arm rest secured through the ski hatch.

Anyway this made this video possible which I love and have shared.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CthiLmOv ... BiNWFlZA==

Chris_D
Lifer
Lifer

Just for fun

Post by Chris_D » Sat Jun 17, 2023 1:58 pm

You mean 'Just for likes' ?

Jesus. Could you turn up the narcissism knob any further? Or is it currently at max?

Another prime example of someone craving attention via the questionable value of social media.
'I'm so fabulous on Facebook with a million and three likes for posting this vid, so I'm sharing this here to garner even more attention and fabulousness! oh yippee for me!'

Hint: the fact that no-one here has replied since you posted this over a day ago could possibly indicate that no-one here could give 2 sh!ts about your post and pandering to your adolescent attention-seeking. You're not gonna find the same demographic here fella.
Grow up.
fabulous.jpg
fabulous.jpg (137.28 KiB) Viewed 275 times
E85 3.0i roadie (03) 'Benny'. E93 320d M-Sport Cabrio (11) 'Bob'.
'Always different, always the same.' John Peel on The Fall.

DMike

Just for fun

Post by DMike » Sat Jun 17, 2023 3:46 pm

I quite liked the video, thanks for sharing — one happy looking dog that is. Not so familiar with fb, instagram etc., but 22 likes sounds like it’s getting viral :D
2005 Z4 3.0i Sterling grey

ori

Just for fun

Post by ori » Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:34 pm

DMike wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 3:46 pm I quite liked the video, thanks for sharing — one happy looking dog that is. Not so familiar with fb, instagram etc., but 22 likes sounds like it’s getting viral :D
Thanks fella. Not going viral nor was it meant to. I’m not an influencer or anything of the sort. Was just for fun and a big thank you to the poster who shared this centre dog seat idea. Very clever.

Would have posted the video here direct if I knew how.

I just thought it’s a well cute video of a dog enjoying roof down zed. If someone as posted on here thinks it’s anything more then that’s their issue.

ori

Just for fun

Post by ori » Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:36 pm

Chris_D wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 1:58 pm You mean 'Just for likes' ?

Jesus. Could you turn up the narcissism knob any further? Or is it currently at max?

Another prime example of someone craving attention via the questionable value of social media.
'I'm so fabulous on Facebook with a million and three likes for posting this vid, so I'm sharing this here to garner even more attention and fabulousness! oh yippee for me!'

Hint: the fact that no-one here has replied since you posted this over a day ago could possibly indicate that no-one here could give 2 sh!ts about your post and pandering to your adolescent attention-seeking. You're not gonna find the same demographic here fella.
Grow up.

fabulous.jpg
Ahh should have known it’s you who would post a vile comment. Shouldn’t you be posting on the g29 topics and telling us how much you hate the g29 and how fantastic your life is with your supercar collection or something?