Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

DSB convertible

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
Pondrew
Lifer
Lifer

DSB convertible

Post by Pondrew » Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:44 pm

sars wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:40 pm Oh, so reliable as long as you’re serviced regularly at great expense
Oh I dunno; a couple of pints and a take away usually does the trick! :wink:
All good things come to those who wait. I'm really impatient which explains a lot.

F31 320i. Good car.
E89 20i Now fully dried
Z3 'free litre'. Project and a half. Complicated!
Mazda3 sold
Tatty old R56 Mini Cooper. Money pit!

IRD

DSB convertible

Post by IRD » Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:49 pm

True-Blue wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:40 pm Mrs T-B had a change of heart and said she wanted her own nice daily, didn’t want to be responsible for a joint car and be worried about kerbing alloys or scratching bumpers and having to ‘report back’ :rofl: … wants to live ‘care-free’ so to speak

So, randomly, we were looking at auto trader last night when this popped up 10 mins down the road;

IMG_1146.jpeg

It was very well priced, so we viewed this morning and managed to chip off another £500. It’s going to need some significant detailing work, but 1 owner from new, full BMWSH, all the toys and a punchy 190bhp euro 6 make this frugal and enough fun for her.

So far all I’ve done is a partial decontamination to remove a lot of tree sap, much work to do but a little gem under the marks.

Got to say, drives brilliantly for a diesel :thumbsup:

She’s very happy… and that’s all that matters :)

Now then, what am I going to buy next :tumbleweed:

Happy wife, happy life!