Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

My New Favorite OEM Wheel (Style 641)

Post your Z4 pictures! See sticky post at the top for details of the photo competition.
Dubbedown

Post by Dubbedown » Wed May 17, 2023 4:36 am

I’m a sucker for nice set of OEM wheels. I previously ran Style 32 (gen 2’s) on my M roadster. After picking up this coupe few months ago, I was holding out for genuine set of M-pars but running a decent width front tire on that low offset would’ve been really tough. So I decided to go in a different direction, step up to 19s and landed a set of Style 641s. They have similar double spoke design as 224 but offer more convexity.
FullSizeRender.jpeg
FullSizeRender.jpeg (137.73 KiB) Viewed 471 times
With stock tire width/diameter, the fronts slightly rub on full lock but I’m 99% certain that can be remedied easily by dialing in some camber by pulling the strut pins. I’ve just not gotten around to it yet as I’m waiting on other suspension parts first before I get an alignment. And yes, I parked that far away from the parking block lol.
Follow latest mods on Image Imolarot_S54 M Coupe OEM+

beanie

Post by beanie » Sun May 21, 2023 11:12 pm

I like those, good choice 8)

It’s hard to find a wheel that suits the car and doesn’t look too aftermarket or isn’t a csl/apex wheel (as nice as they may be). I’ve seen plenty of good looking wheels on Z’s since I’ve had mine but very few that i come back to years later and still feel as positive about. I think these will probably fare pretty well in that regard.

Do you happen to know the weight of them by any chance?
RUBYIMOLACARBON