Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Any active pc sim racers here?

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
Acestumacher

Post by Acestumacher » Wed May 17, 2023 6:02 pm

Just wondering if there are any pc sim racers here?, driving the likes of Assetto Corsa, rFactor 2?

Jon2215

Post by Jon2215 » Wed May 17, 2023 6:47 pm

I don’t but my youngest is a pro driver for Williams Esports this season.Last season he was with BMW.
2007 M Coupe
Interlagos Blue,Sepang leather,carbon leather trim

Chris_D
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Chris_D » Wed May 17, 2023 7:10 pm

Acestumacher wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 6:02 pm Just wondering if there are any pc sim racers here?, driving the likes of Assetto Corsa, rFactor 2?
Takes me back.
I spent...let me amend that..I wasted possibly months out of my life playing GTR2, Project Cars and rFactor/rFactor2.
3 screens, full Logitech G25 wheel/stick/pedal set, race chair, game-spec, quad-SLi, water-cooled and OC'd PC.
I was in a few GTR2 clans and did the full LeMans24hr a couple of times in a team, lol. I fell asleep and didn't wake up in time when it was my turn to do a stint and got booted out of the race as punishment. :rofl:
I still have my 2TB game drive somewhere. I think with all the mods installed it was full!
Happy days.
Was tempted to get back into it but simply have no time. My nephew rates Assetto Corsa tho.
Have you got the 70's Le Mans mod for rFactor?
E85 3.0i roadie (03) 'Benny'. E93 320d M-Sport Cabrio (11) 'Bob'.
'Always different, always the same.' John Peel on The Fall.

Acestumacher

Post by Acestumacher » Wed May 17, 2023 8:06 pm

I have probably driven it over the years also, been doing this for 15+ years, running leagues since then and still running them now, gives me a break from the real world and good to chat with people from all over, spent the last two years on Assetto but have now gone back to rFactor 2, currently in a league following the real F1 season, but alas no real F1 race at Imola this weekend!, found a nice BMW Z4 mod for AC recently though!
Attachments
R (3).jpg
R (3).jpg (105.37 KiB) Viewed 163 times
preview.jpg
preview.jpg (40.45 KiB) Viewed 163 times