Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Parcelforce=Frustration Episode 2

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
IRD

Post by IRD » Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:31 pm

Some of you may have read my post relating to a parcel that was posted on the Isle of Wight for delivery to me in Lincoln. The sender paid for 48hour premium delivery. The parcel was collected on April 11th. It is still in the Parcelforce system in spite of my best efforts and those of the sender. Several Parcelforce employees have endeavoured to intervene to arrange for delivery but all to no avail. As of yesterday the parcel had winged its way from the Isle of Wight back to Parcelforce’s National Hub in Coventry for the eighth time. Where no doubt it will be ‘sorted’ and sent back to the Isle of Wight. Where it will be………………
The sender has attempted to collect said parcel from the Isle of Wight Depot was told it was out for delivery……..which it wasn’t.
You couldn’t write it. No one would believe you.
No wonder Royal Mail is haemorrhaging millions. What a set of lying useless idiots. :headbang: :headbang:

Chippie

Post by Chippie » Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:27 pm

Unfortunately it’s probably that “computer says no” so it just keeps going round in circles
E89 35is space grey Kansas coral red leather

inkey$
Lifer
Lifer

Post by inkey$ » Wed Apr 26, 2023 5:06 pm

Parcelforce Customer Experience Director
Email: [email protected]
Current: Project Audi A2 1.4SE
Previously: Z3R 2.8 • E46 330i • Z4R 3.0 • Z4///MC • E90 335i • Z4///MR • Z3///MC 'Breadvan' • Z3R 2.8 • E30 325i R • Z4C • Z4R 3.0

IRD

Post by IRD » Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:48 pm

inkey$ wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 5:06 pm Parcelforce Customer Experience Director
Email: [email protected]
Thank you for that information. I will pass it on to the lady I bought the mower from in the Isle of Wight. Just checked on the Parcelforce website before reading this post and sure enough the parcel is winging its way back to the Isle of Wight for the eighth time.🥴

Pondrew
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Pondrew » Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:12 pm

Looks like it's come time to ask for your money back from the seller, move on, and let her deal with Parcel Force to get her mower back.

Harsh, but realistic! :|
All good things come to those who wait. I'm really impatient which explains a lot.

F31 320i. Good car.
E89 20i Now fully dried
Z3 'free litre'. Project and a half. Complicated!
Mazda3 sold
Tatty old R56 Mini Cooper. Money pit!

Pondrew
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Pondrew » Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:18 pm

inkey$ wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 5:06 pm Customer Experience Director
That's another one of those modern bull$hit job titles. 'Customer experience' is a re-brand of 'complaints'. How you can be a director of complaints I have no clue.
A director used to be someone who was on the 'board of directors', not anymore. It's the new name for a 'manager', cos it sounds far more important! :roll:
All good things come to those who wait. I'm really impatient which explains a lot.

F31 320i. Good car.
E89 20i Now fully dried
Z3 'free litre'. Project and a half. Complicated!
Mazda3 sold
Tatty old R56 Mini Cooper. Money pit!

IRD

Post by IRD » Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:36 pm

Pondrew wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:12 pm Looks like it's come time to ask for your money back from the seller, move on, and let her deal with Parcel Force to get her mower back.

Harsh, but realistic! :|

I requested my money back yesterday and it was returned immediately. The seller has sold over a thousand items on EBay and reviews are 100%. Communication between us has been first rate she seems a really decent sort. I have also messaged this Susan Howlett and suggested the EBay seller does the same. It will be interesting to see what happens. One thing for sure I will be buying a mower locally and collecting it from the dealer myself!😀