Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Alignment - Surrey

"M" Specific discussion
rocket70

Alignment - Surrey

Post by rocket70 » Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:22 pm

I am having new tyres all round tomorrow and would like to get a 4 wheel alignment done (m3 csl settings). Any recommendations around Surrey or nearby?

I have booked in at TWG but they can't do it until end of May.

Kind regards
Bryan

plenty

Alignment - Surrey

Post by plenty » Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:29 pm

Any alignment shop with Hunter equipment or similar (which is most of them) should be happy to align to settings you provide.

CSL alignment is:

1.5 degrees camber front and rear (requires pin to be removed from front top mounts).
2-3 minutes of toe-in each side front and rear.

Caster cannot be adjusted on OEM suspension.

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Alignment - Surrey

Post by Mr Tidy » Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:40 pm

I had my MC done to E46 CSL settings at TWG a couple of years ago and it transformed how it drove, so I for me it was worth waiting a month. Then again it was November/December so I was hardly using it anyway!

I chose TWG because Will used to set up his own race cars, and I know he looks after a couple of other MC owners cars.

Iain.
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

Mos6689

Alignment - Surrey

Post by Mos6689 » Sat Apr 22, 2023 9:51 am

Bit of a drive but gives you a good chance to test it on the way back, everything was spot on & explained to me all the way through.

http://www.naduk.co.uk/contact.html