Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Facebook BMW Wheels: Simon Ireland

Whether it's exceptional service or a bad experience, post them here. (Disclaimer: posters views are their own and not that of z4-forum.com)
inkey$
Lifer
Lifer

Post by inkey$ » Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:59 am

Worcester_spoon wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:35 am The negative experience is a shame, and certainly something for others to consider.

As for you inkey$, chin up, the money will be forgotten soon enough and you'll be able to stare at those lovely wheels every day knowing they're just how you wan't them (until you curb them that is!). Take the positive and run with it :-)
Thanks buddy. I’m sure once they’re returned they’ll sooth the financial pain as I tiptoe my parking technique.
Current: Project Audi A2 1.4SE
Previously: Z3R 2.8 • E46 330i • Z4R 3.0 • Z4///MC • E90 335i • Z4///MR • Z3///MC 'Breadvan' • Z3R 2.8 • E30 325i R • Z4C • Z4R 3.0

inkey$
Lifer
Lifer

Post by inkey$ » Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:01 pm

NS66 wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:43 am I had some 108's from Simon a few years ago and concur - top bloke and great service above and beyond. Wheels still look as good as the day I had them off him and no hesitation using again to be fair.
This is the thing. Heard nothing but good things before this. I think I just got incredibly unlucky and could have done more to try and address it - just didn't fancy the hard work (if you’ve ever boxed up the same alloy wheels more than once, you’ll know the pain!)
Current: Project Audi A2 1.4SE
Previously: Z3R 2.8 • E46 330i • Z4R 3.0 • Z4///MC • E90 335i • Z4///MR • Z3///MC 'Breadvan' • Z3R 2.8 • E30 325i R • Z4C • Z4R 3.0

enuff_zed
Lifer
Lifer

Post by enuff_zed » Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:06 pm

inkey$ wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:01 pm
NS66 wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:43 am I had some 108's from Simon a few years ago and concur - top bloke and great service above and beyond. Wheels still look as good as the day I had them off him and no hesitation using again to be fair.
This is the thing. Heard nothing but good things before this. I think I just got incredibly unlucky and could have done more to try and address it - just didn't fancy the hard work (if you’ve ever boxed up the same alloy wheels more than once, you’ll know the pain!)
I sold him a set of 108s in very poor condition about the middle of last year and he was very efficient in organising a courier etc.
However, a few weeks back I sold him a set of 202s and he was much slower to respond or get it all sorted.
I believe his main job is giving him a bit more grief from something he said, so maybe he took his eye off the ball.
Up until now I've heard nothing but good reviews.
HQ of 'Norfolk Zed Rescue'.
Always happy to help if I can.

If the forum helped you, why not help the forum back. Thats the Z4 way! :thumbsup: