Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

MP3 Solution

matth

MP3 Solution

Post by matth » Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:46 am

Hi guys what is the best/cheap Mp3 soluition, I know with some of the option you can only see the first 6 playlsts.

Thanks in advance

MattH

z4 Roadster 3.0 in Sterling Grey, wih M-Sport Wheels, M-Sport Suspension Package, M-Sport Steering Wheel, Professional SAT-NAV/TV/Bluetooth, Electric Folding Mirrors, Cruise Control, Heated Seats

srhutch

Re: MP3 Solution

Post by srhutch » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:25 pm

you need to do a search my friend but options from about £40 up starting with aux connector.

Not sure about the play list think it my only apply to the BMW OEM solution. The Dension units map the first five playlist to stations 1-5 the other playlists are all available if required.

jdurkin

Post by jdurkin » Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:22 pm

Im buying a mini aux kit hopefully tomorrow
04 Z4 3.0 SE ROADSTER, Tip Auto, Silver, Black Leather, M Sport Seats, 18" Ellipsoid Alloys

Adie

Post by Adie » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:54 am

jdurkin wrote:Im buying a mini aux kit hopefully tomorrow

Did you buy the mini kit? I called both BMW dealer and Mini Dealer. BMW said either the aux connector kit or specific iPod kit had to be fitted my them as the car needed to be updated to know the install has been done. He said "it's not something you can fit yourself". So, i called the mini dealer and they said all aux are mini specific parts only.

So I'm totally lost now.

Mattt

Post by Mattt » Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:22 pm

Aux needs no coding. I think the E46 version is cheaper then E85.