Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Interior space across the generations of Z4

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
RhysoZ4

Post by RhysoZ4 » Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:31 pm

Though im saying goodbye to the E89 soon. In future i'll hope to pick another up..
But ultimately i'd need to think about legroom and headroom...

Has anyone experienced all the generations of Z4s and can compare cockpit spaces?

Peace :thumbsup:

B21
Lifer
Lifer
Location: In my Banana Yellow Space Shuttle...somewhere over Southern Caledonia

Post by B21 » Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:45 pm

RhysoZ4 wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:31 pm Though im saying goodbye to the E89 soon. In future i'll hope to pick another up..
But ultimately i'd need to think about legroom and headroom...

Has anyone experienced all the generations of Z4s and can compare cockpit spaces?

Peace :thumbsup:
Cabin space goes up with each generation..the G29 is the roomiest by far..in part due to it being the widest by some margin…

As a well nourished teletubby with what appears to be long legs the E85 was just too snug a fit for me …

Much as I love the E85 in terms of its style (did anyone mention bottoms?)..it was just to snug for moi..

Of course boot space wasn’t a temporal evolution..the E89 is the worst by some way..the G29 the most commodious…
We choose to go to on with this endeavour at this time and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard…
A very modified Atacama Yellow 35is :thumbsup: