Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

FOR SALE 2010 Z4 35iS space grey and walnut kansas - SOLD

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
Pondrew
Lifer
Lifer

2010 Z4 35iS space grey and walnut kansas - 35k miles - £16,000

Post by Pondrew » Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:07 pm

For anybody considering this car but being put off by the interior; the 'brown' shade interiors do not photograph well, they tend to look a bit 'orange' in pictures. BMW walnut leather colour look much better in the flesh and is much easier to keep looking nice than the paler colours. After all, leather was always brown before dying techniques were invented! :D
The wood trim can also easily and cheaply be wrapped in any finish if it is not to a buyer's taste.
HTH. :thumbsup:
All good things come to those who wait. I'm really impatient which explains a lot.

F31 320i. Good car.
E89 20i Now fully dried
Z3 'free litre'. Project and a half. Complicated!
Mazda3 sold
Tatty old R56 Mini Cooper. Money pit!

Mcarfan1

Post by Mcarfan1 » Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:23 am

Pondrew wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:07 pm For anybody considering this car but being put off by the interior; the 'brown' shade interiors do not photograph well, they tend to look a bit 'orange' in pictures. BMW walnut leather colour look much better in the flesh and is much easier to keep looking nice than the paler colours. After all, leather was always brown before dying techniques were invented! :D
The wood trim can also easily and cheaply be wrapped in any finish if it is not to a buyer's taste.
HTH. :thumbsup:
Thanks Pondrew! The 'brown' leather looks fantastic in person!

Mcarfan1

Post by Mcarfan1 » Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:01 pm

2k35is wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:04 pm
Mcarfan1 wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 2:04 am Thanks for the advice. I've dropped the price.

I understand from BMW a new owner cannot purchase an Insured Warranty as the car is over 10 years old.
This is wrong put your car in BMW quotation for warranty and it comes up with

Unfortunately we are unable to offer a product for this vehicle. Please call BMW Insured Warranty Services on 0345 641 9790 to speak to a member of our team who will be happy to help you.

This is because the car already has a warranty (in your name)on it(had same problem when I purchased mine) but if you put the autotrader reg in for the one above it comes up with £45/ month (£250 excess no relay) or £457 for full year and car is more than - 10 years old. (May 2020 registered) The policy is Not transferable but new owner can take out either option mentioned. Pays to take monthly option if car going to pass 60k mile in next 12 moths as annual premium will jump to about £750 p,a but monthly premium will only go up by about £1/month. Mine more than 10 years old and paying £42/ month on 70k miles.
GLWS

Give no above a ring I found them very helpful -but some time ago.
Thanks for this - I think you are right and much more helpful than the person I spoke to! Ad. amended.