Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Z4MC owners / driving tour venture

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
shuey

Post by shuey » Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:08 am

Hey all

For any z4m coupe owners who might be interested in helping me run a guided tour venture I’m setting up - can you please dm me.

This is not a paid role at the moment, but all hotel / fuel / toll road expenses will be covered. Essentially looking for someone loves driving and has no issue putting some miles on there car.

The majority of the role (90% of it) would just be to be a second car that runs at the back of the driving tour and ensures no cars are left behind. The other 10% of the role is just to pass on any feedback or requests or information on any issues a driver might be having with their car direct to myself.

The benefit for you is that essentially you’ll be getting a free driving tour doing something you love.

I’m limiting this post to z4m coupe owners only (or if you have another high performance coupe or hardtop car (apologise for no roadsters). As I’d like to create a very specific vibe to the brand I’m developing.

Thanks in advance
M2 OG / Manual / Grey

Previous
Z4C Si Sport / Manual / Alpine White
350Z VQ35DE / Manual / Silver
Seat Leon Cupra MKII / Manual / Silver
Ford Puma 1.7
Rover 214 Si (I know!)

beanie

Post by beanie » Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:18 pm

Where are you doing the tours and how regular would they likely be?
RUBYIMOLACARBON

shuey

Post by shuey » Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:54 pm

beanie wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:18 pm Where are you doing the tours and how regular would they likely be?
Hey beanie, sorry late reply, didn’t have my notifications on. I’ll PM you with a few more details.
M2 OG / Manual / Grey

Previous
Z4C Si Sport / Manual / Alpine White
350Z VQ35DE / Manual / Silver
Seat Leon Cupra MKII / Manual / Silver
Ford Puma 1.7
Rover 214 Si (I know!)