Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Fix it or break it

2003 - 2009, roadster, coupe, facelift
MikeyH
Lifer
Lifer

Fix it or break it

Post by MikeyH » Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:46 pm

Or sell the car and let someone else repair it. Then they can either keep or sell.
Now, Sterling grey Z4 2.2 with cup holders, stubby aerial and sport seats. Roadsters ‘cause they’re great with the roof down.
Ford Anglia, Red Sprite, a few MG midgets, MGB Roadster and yellow Ford Capri, all gone many years now.

enuff_zed
Lifer
Lifer

Fix it or break it

Post by enuff_zed » Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:37 pm

Nash3vans wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:40 pm What’s stopping me from breaking this at the moment is the fact that 2 other members are breaking black Zeds (feel like I will be stepping on people’s toes), and I can get all the parts I need to repair for £380 all in. Now I know I’ve got a bit of work to do but this is wot I do, and have done. probably 7 of my Sunday’s and it’s done, repaired painted and mot,d.
Do you think I cud get 4K for this sold as is once repaired.? As I’ve said previously, no history with the car, So no idea wot been done work wise. It’s easier for me to go that route than break it. Also the Mrs won’t like a dead car on the drive :evil: I have maybe another week b4 I decide
Nash
If you mean me as one then don’t worry in my account. As a pointer all I did was liaise with bigwinn to ensure I didn’t nick any sales from him or undercut him. In fact we passed people on to each other to help them out. Join the club. Read through the existing ads and see what sells and for how much. Sad to see it go but good luck with it.
HQ of 'Norfolk Zed Rescue'.
Always happy to help if I can.

If the forum helped you, why not help the forum back. Thats the Z4 way! :thumbsup:

Nash3vans

Fix it or break it

Post by Nash3vans » Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:44 pm

Thanks for the comments guys :thumbsup:
2005 merlot 2.5 auto.313s.e46 m3 front brakes.Strut brace,poly bush’s front, m front bumper,modified grilles,bc racing coilovers,facelift lights all round,modified rear bumper,s/wheel retrimmed, Merc slk seats. scorpion exhaust, many interior mods.