Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Looking to buy a used Z4 for the first time - advice needed!

First port of call for new members
Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Post by Mr Tidy » Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:22 pm

I think your questions have been answered now, so welcome to the forum. :thumbsup:

And don't forget that once you have one we like to see photos!
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

rosswat1

Post by rosswat1 » Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:32 pm

Hi folks,

Update from Sunday! Car drove nicely, had good service history, but was a little too rough around the edges for my liking.

Just got that feeling it hadn’t been too well looked after.

The hunt now begins again! Think I’ll go for something with less mods 🤣

I seem to be encountering that lots of these cars have 4+ owners… I’m looking in the 13-15 plate, 35-50k miles bracket - is this normal for cars of this type?

I guess people have changing circumstances and sometimes need to get rid a little more than your generic hatchback lol.

B21
Lifer
Lifer
Location: In my Banana Yellow Space Shuttle...somewhere over Southern Caledonia

Post by B21 » Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:57 pm

Been much discussed but if you figure for many a 2 seater sports car is a one or two year fling before moving on then 4+ at that age is not a bad batting average..
We choose to go to on with this endeavour at this time and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard..