Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

FOR SALE REDUCED: 2006 BMW Z4 2.5SI Sport - E85 - Rare Monaco Blue - £4,290

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
Aroberts

REDUCED: 2006 BMW Z4 2.5SI Sport - E85 - Rare Monaco Blue - £4,290

Post by Aroberts » Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:20 am

Hi Gang,

I am sadly selling my BMW Z4 2.5si Sport, as I am semi relocating to another country and it's a shame for it to sit on my porch picking up dust and rust while I am 6 month away each year.

Full details are as follows.
  • 2006 E85 Roadster 2.5si Sport (facelift)
  • 103,800 miles
  • Manual
  • 5 owners

Individual Spec:
  • Exterior Colour: Monaco Blue
  • Interior Trim: Black Leather heated seats.
  • Gearbox shifter: M Sport ZHP Genuine Leather 6 Gear
  • Other: Parrot bluetooth system for music and calls. Easily connect your bluetooth and drive hands free :D

OTHER
  • MOT until Oct 23
  • 2 sets of keys
  • Last Serviced (Inpsection 2) with Ross and RBM - 101,764
  • The previous owner was a mechanic and did most of the servicing himself, and has provided a bunch of receipts for things he has bought.
Unfortunately, the service history book is missing, but can be acquired form BMW, I have not had time to do this.
In addition there are other service history receipts that I inherited, and will be provided
  • Roof motor not relocated, but works without any issues.
  • New resprayed front bumper, wing, door, bonnet etc. When I bought the car it had some minor rust on the wing, the paint on the door was damaged, so I spent around 1.2k on repairs. Receipt available, and I can also provide photos before the repaint to ensure there was no major damage. The car's body looks immaculate.
  • Brand new rear Goodyear tyre (not in the pics) was changed very recently October 2022 during MOT. Front probably needs replacing when it is due for next MOT.
  • Car was lowered before my ownership.

ISSUE: :x :x
  • Rear wing has a small dent and to fix it, I had to respray the entire car. This is not really noticeable, but you can see it in the photos.
  • Small oil leak form the oil filter gasket area. Ross said it is not a biggie and very common, but easy to fix if someone has the time or Ross can handle it.
  • Had to change the front brake calliper, only 4 weeks after respraingin them in blue. So the front left calliper is silver - this is easily fixable if you spend £40-£50
  • Allow wheels - the lacquer on rear passenger side allow is peeling slightly. No Biggie, but would be ideal if repaired.
  • Small rip on the roof, repaired by a patch at CE Moore Coachtrimmers (receipt available). You can see the rip in the photos, and will send images of the repainted if requested, or will upload it later on.

I have had no mechanical issue with the car during my tenure and was intending to keep it for many years come. But I was away for 2 month recently, and will be going away for another 6 months soon and when I came back, felt sorry for it to remain parked outside and not driven.

PRICE: In the ideal world would want £4,290

ImageImage
Last edited by Aroberts on Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:59 am, edited 5 times in total.

Aroberts

2006 BMW Z4 2.5SI Sport - E85 - Rare Monaco Blue

Post by Aroberts » Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:45 pm

Bump ☺️☺️

Aroberts

REDUCED: 2006 BMW Z4 2.5SI Sport - E85 - Rare Monaco Blue

Post by Aroberts » Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:28 am

Hey Everyone,

Wifey is pregnant :D :D :D

Really need to sell the Z4. Reducing it to £4,750, as need the cash to buy something bigger and safer.

1536Z4

REDUCED: 2006 BMW Z4 2.5SI Sport - E85 - Rare Monaco Blue - £4,750

Post by 1536Z4 » Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:15 pm

Congratulations to you and GLWTS :thumbsup:
Montego Blue E86 . MILV`s . Simpson Custom Manifold Race Exhaust . xHP transmission stage 3 . VT engine mounts . BC RA coilovers . H&R arbs . Adjustable rear camber arms . Ultra Racing front strut brace . Drexler LSD .

Aroberts

REDUCED: 2006 BMW Z4 2.5SI Sport - E85 - Rare Monaco Blue - £4,290

Post by Aroberts » Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:03 pm

Reducing it further to £4290, need to unlock some cash to buy a different larger car.