Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

National Tyres - 5% off trick

Alloy wheels and tyre discussion
Griffo46

Post by Griffo46 » Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:46 pm

Hey all

I'm in the market for new tyres so have been looking for best reviews and prices. Looking at performance, cost and deals i've narrowed down to 2 brands. Anyway, I found National Tyres to be the best and while reviewing total cost in the basket, I wondered off to another site, leaving the basket tab open. I went back 5 minutes later and National Tyres offered me another 5% off to complete the checkout.

So, if your after new tyres or anything else, but no promo available, add items to basket and leave there for few minutes, wonder off and then go back, it'll offer you another 5% off the basket.

Lee
2007 3.0si Roadster Stratus Grey/ Red Leather
2016 520d F10 M Sport Space Grey

Special Kay

Post by Special Kay » Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:18 pm

I was going to buy a set of new tyres from National tyres too, up until about a few weeks ago. My coupe will be sat in the garage over the winter months until next summer. I just didn't want buy new tyres only for them to be sat in the garage all winter. I was very tempted though, less than £450 for a set of 18 inch goodyear asymmetric 6 tyres, was a very good price. Just hope I can get a similar deal next year.