Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

WANTED Cruise Control

Buying and selling Z4 related goods (private sales only, no traders)
CoupeJ

Cruise Control

Post by CoupeJ » Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:48 pm

Hi all,

Looking to fit cruise to my coupe and will be getting the no splice loom from hutch. Was wondering if anyone had the other bits I need, assume this is just the stalk unless I'm overlooking something? Would rather pick up some spare bits than get it all from BMW or eBay

Also any guidance for this would be massively appreciated too, I've read a few guides and watched videos but none use the no splice loom, and they tend to be for the plug and play or have expired images.

Thanks in advance!
Current:
Sapphire Black Coupe Auto

Never forgotten:
Fiat Coupe 20vt x2
E92 330D

Wanting:
Montego Blue Z4m

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Cruise Control

Post by Mr Tidy » Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:52 pm

I think srhutch supplies instructions with his looms.

You might struggle to source the stalk anywhere other than BMW (or a breaker). They cost just over £100 so if you can't find one try Sopers of Lincoln or Cotswold BMW as they offer a forum discount.

You should find the outline for what you need to cut out on the inside of the lower cowling on the steering column.
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

srhutch

Cruise Control

Post by srhutch » Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:00 pm

Line is on the outside of the cowl.