Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

SOLD MSport Steering Wheel - £75

Buying and selling Z4 related goods (private sales only, no traders)
True-Blue
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 2103
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:10 pm
Location: Bristol/Bath

MSport Steering Wheel - £75

Post by True-Blue » Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:30 am

Genuine MSport steering wheel, in need of a little TLC.

As can be seen from the photo, there is wear to the leather which could either be repaired with a leather repair kit (lots of stuff on YouTube about this option) or covered with a MeWant cover.

I can’t see many of these for sale, so I’m asking £100 inc P&P to mainland Uk.

If it doesn’t sell I’ll refurbish myself and list for more on eBay etc.

I do have a set non-matching spoke covers, which you could also refurbish. MSport black for the bottom spoke and a set of silver side spokes, but if you have MFSW currently you could swap over you side covers and buttons to this wheel easily.

If I end up refurbishing this myself I’ll redo all the spoke covers into Satin Black.
33D3ABD7-1A49-4E7C-9307-9383B3133700.jpeg
33D3ABD7-1A49-4E7C-9307-9383B3133700.jpeg (189.86 KiB) Viewed 632 times
Last edited by True-Blue on Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
E89 3.0 DSB & Cream with plenty of toys.

Previous Z4’s : E89 20i, E85 3.0Si (X3) E85 3.0i, E86 3.0 Si, E85 2.5si

True-Blue
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 2103
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:10 pm
Location: Bristol/Bath

MSport Steering Wheel

Post by True-Blue » Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:41 pm

To confirm, these are the pieces that come with the wheel. The side cover ‘tabs’ were epoxied on, but came away during removal. Need to be bonded back on again, not a bid deal.
C6B7836F-868E-4C92-A77F-E5FED5552073.jpeg
C6B7836F-868E-4C92-A77F-E5FED5552073.jpeg (193 KiB) Viewed 593 times
5DC5265C-88DB-44F8-A91C-60EA4C988C87.jpeg
5DC5265C-88DB-44F8-A91C-60EA4C988C87.jpeg (165.1 KiB) Viewed 593 times
E89 3.0 DSB & Cream with plenty of toys.

Previous Z4’s : E89 20i, E85 3.0Si (X3) E85 3.0i, E86 3.0 Si, E85 2.5si

True-Blue
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 2103
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:10 pm
Location: Bristol/Bath

MSport Steering Wheel

Post by True-Blue » Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:08 pm

Any interest at £75 before I refurbish it myself?
E89 3.0 DSB & Cream with plenty of toys.

Previous Z4’s : E89 20i, E85 3.0Si (X3) E85 3.0i, E86 3.0 Si, E85 2.5si

Zedeau
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:19 pm

MSport Steering Wheel - £75

Post by Zedeau » Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:57 pm

Hi, I might be interested
How much with postage to France ?

True-Blue
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 2103
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:10 pm
Location: Bristol/Bath

MSport Steering Wheel - £75

Post by True-Blue » Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:38 am

Zedeau wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:57 pm Hi, I might be interested
How much with postage to France ?
Morning, no idea… do you want to send me a PM with your address and I’ll get a quote?
E89 3.0 DSB & Cream with plenty of toys.

Previous Z4’s : E89 20i, E85 3.0Si (X3) E85 3.0i, E86 3.0 Si, E85 2.5si

User avatar
bigwinn
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 3220
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:13 pm
Location: Lincoln UK
Contact:

MSport Steering Wheel - £75

Post by bigwinn » Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:43 pm

True-Blue wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:38 am
Zedeau wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:57 pm Hi, I might be interested
How much with postage to France ?
Morning, no idea… do you want to send me a PM with your address and I’ll get a quote?
If postage is prohibitive to France let me know I’ll deffo be interested

Stuart
E30 325i Touring
330e G31 Touring

Z4’s: I’ve lost count and let’s not talk about how many are on the drive as I get constant reminders from ‘er indoors

True-Blue
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 2103
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:10 pm
Location: Bristol/Bath

MSport Steering Wheel - £75

Post by True-Blue » Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:02 pm

bigwinn wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:43 pm
True-Blue wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:38 am
Zedeau wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:57 pm Hi, I might be interested
How much with postage to France ?
Morning, no idea… do you want to send me a PM with your address and I’ll get a quote?
If postage is prohibitive to France let me know I’ll deffo be interested

Stuart
Will do, but I think it may be going to France.. I’ll let you know tomorrow hopefully :thumbsup:
E89 3.0 DSB & Cream with plenty of toys.

Previous Z4’s : E89 20i, E85 3.0Si (X3) E85 3.0i, E86 3.0 Si, E85 2.5si

User avatar
bigwinn
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 3220
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:13 pm
Location: Lincoln UK
Contact:

MSport Steering Wheel - £75

Post by bigwinn » Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:12 pm

True-Blue wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:02 pm
bigwinn wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:43 pm
True-Blue wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:38 am Morning, no idea… do you want to send me a PM with your address and I’ll get a quote?
If postage is prohibitive to France let me know I’ll deffo be interested

Stuart
Will do, but I think it may be going to France.. I’ll let you know tomorrow hopefully :thumbsup:
No dramas matey
E30 325i Touring
330e G31 Touring

Z4’s: I’ve lost count and let’s not talk about how many are on the drive as I get constant reminders from ‘er indoors

True-Blue
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 2103
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:10 pm
Location: Bristol/Bath

MSport Steering Wheel - £75

Post by True-Blue » Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:45 pm

Zedeau wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:57 pm Hi, I might be interested
How much with postage to France ?
Accurate postage costs to France now confirmed via PM, let me know if you want to proceed :thumbsup:

I have no idea if you’d have to pay any kind of import taxes, vat etc on second hand car parts shipped into France from the UK, so you need to check this out for yourself.

I did send a lovely set of Manhart alloys to Germany historically, but I’m pretty sure that was pre-Brexit.

Stuart you have second dibs if this doesn’t happen :thumbsup:
E89 3.0 DSB & Cream with plenty of toys.

Previous Z4’s : E89 20i, E85 3.0Si (X3) E85 3.0i, E86 3.0 Si, E85 2.5si

User avatar
LittleZ4
Member
Member
Posts: 626
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:49 am

MSport Steering Wheel - £75

Post by LittleZ4 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:15 pm

If all falls through and Stu then doesn't have it, I'm interested
3.0i Maldives blue, Coilovers, Bola B1's, Buckley06 Gear knob, Handbrake & Indicator badges, Backbox delete, CDV delete, cupra r splitter, RAM air filter, Bigger Brakes, M3 ARB, SMF.

User avatar
bigwinn
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 3220
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:13 pm
Location: Lincoln UK
Contact:

MSport Steering Wheel - £75

Post by bigwinn » Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:14 pm

True-Blue wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:45 pm
Zedeau wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:57 pm Hi, I might be interested
How much with postage to France ?
Accurate postage costs to France now confirmed via PM, let me know if you want to proceed :thumbsup:

I have no idea if you’d have to pay any kind of import taxes, vat etc on second hand car parts shipped into France from the UK, so you need to check this out for yourself.

I did send a lovely set of Manhart alloys to Germany historically, but I’m pretty sure that was pre-Brexit.

Stuart you have second dibs if this doesn’t happen :thumbsup:
I sent a load of stuff recently

To USA 2 days door to door
To Holland 3 weeks

:headbang:
E30 325i Touring
330e G31 Touring

Z4’s: I’ve lost count and let’s not talk about how many are on the drive as I get constant reminders from ‘er indoors

User avatar
ryushe
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:57 am
Location: Rotterdam, NL

MSport Steering Wheel - £75

Post by ryushe » Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:11 pm

bigwinn wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:14 pm I sent a load of stuff recently

To USA 2 days door to door
To Holland 3 weeks
To be fair, I think it was in NL rather quickly, just got stuck in customs hell (and then our local post service). Did cost me around 10 euros import taxes though. France might or might not be easier, although I suspect there's a wee bit more bureaucracy in France :D
'04 Z4 2.5i manual - Orinoco Individual

User avatar
N4LLY
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1005
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:11 pm
Location: Kent

MSport Steering Wheel - £75

Post by N4LLY » Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:26 pm

bigwinn wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:14 pm
True-Blue wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:45 pm
Zedeau wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:57 pm Hi, I might be interested
How much with postage to France ?
Accurate postage costs to France now confirmed via PM, let me know if you want to proceed :thumbsup:

I have no idea if you’d have to pay any kind of import taxes, vat etc on second hand car parts shipped into France from the UK, so you need to check this out for yourself.

I did send a lovely set of Manhart alloys to Germany historically, but I’m pretty sure that was pre-Brexit.

Stuart you have second dibs if this doesn’t happen :thumbsup:
I sent a load of stuff recently

To USA 2 days door to door
To Holland 3 weeks

:headbang:
Dutch customs systems keep's crashing daily. Yes i'm in logistic's.
No duties or VAT on second hand goods. As all taxes payed on the first time sale.

When sent within a groupage system, you are grouped with 1000 other items, this can be a nightmare.
Luckily i work in a division of UPS, so leave them with the pain :D
Last edited by N4LLY on Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

2014 20 M sport Valencia Orange

User avatar
Scubaregs
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 2099
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:36 am

MSport Steering Wheel - £75

Post by Scubaregs » Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:27 pm

N4LLY wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:26 pm Dutch customs systems keep's crashing daily.
Probably "Clogged" up.
Abstinence is fine, in moderation.

San Francisco red G29 30i. BMW S1000r Sport.
Image Image

User avatar
bigwinn
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 3220
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:13 pm
Location: Lincoln UK
Contact:

MSport Steering Wheel - £75

Post by bigwinn » Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:37 pm

Scubaregs wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:27 pm
N4LLY wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:26 pm Dutch customs systems keep's crashing daily.
Probably "Clogged" up.
Have you been taking lessons from Enuff-zed?
E30 325i Touring
330e G31 Touring

Z4’s: I’ve lost count and let’s not talk about how many are on the drive as I get constant reminders from ‘er indoors

Post Reply