Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Where is the AC drain??

Discuss problems you have had or are having with your Z4
Golden brats

Where is the AC drain??

Post by Golden brats » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:43 pm

hello to the whole group, I have a question, I have a 2004 e85 and a few days ago my ABS DSC Speed ​​Yaw Rotational Inertial Sensor was damaged, it is located under the passenger seat, when I removed the seat I notice that it is full of water, I I began to investigate and it may be due to a blockage in the AC drain, I need to know where to find that drain and if you have an idea that it could be something else, I need help

hello a todo el grupo, tengo una pregunta, tengo un e85 2004 y hace unos dias se me daño el ABS DSC Speed Yaw Rotational Inertial Sensor, esta ubicado debajo del asiento del pasajero, cuando removi el asiento noto que esta lleno de agua, me puse a investigar y puede ser por un atasque del desagüe del AC, necesito saber donde encontrar ese desague y si tienen idea de que pueda ser algo mas, necesito ayuda

Zedebee
Lifer
Lifer

Where is the AC drain??

Post by Zedebee » Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:29 pm

Hi there and welcome to the forum. It’s unlikely to be the AC drain which is under the car as far as I know. Much more likely to be coming in through the doors because the waterproof membrane behind the door card is shot. Or the cavity the roof mechanism folds into could be full of water because the drainage hole at the bottom is blocked.
2003 Maldives Blue 3.0i auto
Previously: Maldives Blue 2.5i manual (its back!) and another, and a Monaco Blue 3.0Si coupe

Golden brats

Where is the AC drain??

Post by Golden brats » Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:37 pm

oh, so you think it's the roof drain?

Zedebee
Lifer
Lifer

Where is the AC drain??

Post by Zedebee » Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:06 pm

Maybe the roof drain. More likely to be the door membrane.
2003 Maldives Blue 3.0i auto
Previously: Maldives Blue 2.5i manual (its back!) and another, and a Monaco Blue 3.0Si coupe