Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

FOR SALE E85 / 86 Facelift Bumper - Silver Grey

Buying and selling Z4 related goods (private sales only, no traders)
Wildfire

E85 / 86 Facelift Bumper - Silver Grey

Post by Wildfire » Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:53 pm

Hi all

I have a Silver Grey E86 facelift bumper I bought under the impression it was in good condition and ready to fit from someone on here, who turned out to be a trader and a scammer.

The bumper isn't in bad condition, maybe 6-7/10, but is missing the washer jet covers and one grille. The paintwork may come up with with a rotary polish. There is a scuff on the front left and in all fairness it is probably in better condition overall than mine. But I am due to move house soon and am not sure if I will have time to refurbish and change over all the grilles etc.

It is currently at my father's place and he wants it gone.

Offers circa £80 to pickup near Croydon before it goes on eBay?
2007 3.0si Coupe, LED interior lights, Stubby, ZHP, AC Schnitzers, 15mm spacers on the rear. 1993 Modified Pre-Cat TVR Griffith, Ducati Monster 821, MV Agusta F3 675

Sidewaze Samm

Post by Sidewaze Samm » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:43 pm

Wildfire wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:53 pm I have a Silver Grey E86 facelift bumper I bought under the impression it was in good condition and ready to fit from someone on here, who turned out to be a trader and a scammer.
If you are certain that a trader is posing as a genuine member to sell things (and apparently sub-standard at that), then please share his details so we can avoid.
2008 E85 3.0si
Space Grey, Dream Red New England heated Msports.
Xenons, MFSW, cruise, PDC, wind deflector.
ZHP, stubby, gloss black grilles, DLV box, gaptech, no CDV.

Wildfire

Post by Wildfire » Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:17 pm

Sidewaze Samm wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:43 pm
Wildfire wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:53 pm I have a Silver Grey E86 facelift bumper I bought under the impression it was in good condition and ready to fit from someone on here, who turned out to be a trader and a scammer.
If you are certain that a trader is posing as a genuine member to sell things (and apparently sub-standard at that), then please share his details so we can avoid.
He got booted ages ago and there was a very big thread about it. I ended up with the bumper and haven't made the effort to get rid of it as of yet.

Open to offers at the moment ...
2007 3.0si Coupe, LED interior lights, Stubby, ZHP, AC Schnitzers, 15mm spacers on the rear. 1993 Modified Pre-Cat TVR Griffith, Ducati Monster 821, MV Agusta F3 675