Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

NO LONGER WANTED Project car for my apprentice (M54)

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
MikeyH
Lifer
Lifer

Project car for my apprentice (M54)

Post by MikeyH » Fri May 27, 2022 11:18 pm

There’s one on AT For £1995, 2003 2.5 Blue disn’t say mileage. Needs minor attention. Penzance though. Bit more than you wanted but looks okay from photo. Sorry I don’t know how to do a link to it.
Now, Sterling grey Z4 2.2 with cup holders, stubby aerial and sport seats. Roadsters ‘cause they’re great with the roof down.
Ford Anglia, Red Sprite, a few MG midgets, MGB Roadster and yellow Ford Capri, all gone many years now.

enuff_zed
Lifer
Lifer

Post by enuff_zed » Sat May 28, 2022 3:46 pm

MikeyH wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 11:18 pm There’s one on AT For £1995, 2003 2.5 Blue disn’t say mileage. Needs minor attention. Penzance though. Bit more than you wanted but looks okay from photo. Sorry I don’t know how to do a link to it.
Think I've seen that one actually. Is that the trade in one that needs some tlc according to the advert.
Norfolk to Penzance is a trek though!
Don't suppose anyone is close enough to check it out?
HQ of 'Norfolk Zed Rescue'.
Always happy to help if I can.

If the forum helped you, why not help the forum back. Thats the Z4 way! :thumbsup:

MikeyH
Lifer
Lifer

Post by MikeyH » Sat May 28, 2022 6:50 pm

Yes it is, GMO cars reg PIW 4041. Doesn’t say the mileage and has wood dash etc no heated seats. Nice wheels though.
Now, Sterling grey Z4 2.2 with cup holders, stubby aerial and sport seats. Roadsters ‘cause they’re great with the roof down.
Ford Anglia, Red Sprite, a few MG midgets, MGB Roadster and yellow Ford Capri, all gone many years now.

enuff_zed
Lifer
Lifer

Post by enuff_zed » Sun May 29, 2022 12:18 pm

Off to view a Sterling Grey 2.5i this afternoon. Looks promising at first glance.
Watch this space.
If all goes well this thread will become redundant and I'll be starting up an 'Ed's Zed' progress thread instead.

If the forum helped you, why not help the forum back. Thats the Z4 way! :thumbsup:

PointedMarlin

Post by PointedMarlin » Sun May 29, 2022 2:47 pm

enuff_zed wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 12:18 pm Off to view a Sterling Grey 2.5i this afternoon. Looks promising at first glance.
Watch this space.
If all goes well this thread will become redundant and I'll be starting up an 'Ed's Zed' progress thread instead.
Cool - good luck hope it’s one you like 👍

enuff_zed
Lifer
Lifer

Post by enuff_zed » Sun May 29, 2022 4:54 pm

Case closed!
About to start the Project Thread :D