Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Zed Shed Cymru Evening Run Out May 25th 2022

Post details of upcoming meets and events in here.
colb

Post by colb » Wed May 25, 2022 11:51 pm

Evening run out arranged by Zed Shed Cymru for this evening, originally had six showing interest but only had two participants, others having to cancel for one reason or another. We met up at Trago Mills Car Park at Merthyr at 6pm and did have a flying visit from Dennis and new member Rob who has bought one of the Z3's Dennis had in his collection. They couldn't join us on the run so Neil SkyDrive and myself set off as a duo ay 6:30pm.
We routed West then headed North through Penderyn and onwards into the Brecon Beacons over some stunning roads. Paused for pictures at one of the Military Road entrances then onwards to Builth Wells for a Chip stop we consumed by the river. Refreshed it was a journey toweards home via Talgarth and Crickhowell then over the Keepers into Blaenavon. Neil dived off for Pontypool and Usk then Chestow for his journey back to the Bristol side of the Bridges. @handsomejackuk who was with me as Navigator headed across the valley back to Blaina. I got home in Newport around 10:15pm, clocked around 80 miles. Stayed rain free but hoods were up, look forwards to doing another run when it gets warmer so we can have the tops down.
Attachments
DSC_0055 small.JPG
DSC_0055 small.JPG (123.43 KiB) Viewed 290 times
DSC_0054 small.JPG
DSC_0054 small.JPG (146.5 KiB) Viewed 290 times
DSC_0053 Small.JPG
DSC_0053 Small.JPG (82.32 KiB) Viewed 290 times
Z Shed Cymru member
1999 1.8 Z3
2003 2.5 Z4
1998 Honda Deauville 650
If the forum helped you, why not help the forum back. Thats the Z4 way! :thumbsup:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... source=url

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Post by Mr Tidy » Fri May 27, 2022 10:24 pm

That sounds like a great evening run!

Hopefully the weather will be kinder next time. :thumbsup:
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black