Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

WANTED Z4M Coupe

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
T-Zed

Z4M Coupe

Post by T-Zed » Sat May 21, 2022 3:46 pm

Hi all,

I’m looking for a cherished Z4M coupe, colour combination isn’t too important although I do not want a car with black exterior - they’re too difficult too look after!

I’d prefer a standard car although will consider modified cars if it’s subtle and an upgrade on the OEM equipment, low miles and owners is a plus but a car with good history is a must.

I have a healthy budget and I’m willing to travel, if you’re thinking of selling or know of someone who is please get in touch.

Thanks

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Z4M Coupe

Post by Mr Tidy » Sat May 21, 2022 8:36 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum. :thumbsup:

That is a great choice, although I may be slightly biased. :lol:

Anyway if it helps here is a link to a database a forum member compiled which suggest only 592 M Coupes were registered in the UK:- http://perso.numericable.fr/tonyz4c/index30si.html

You can play around with it to get an idea of how many of them match what you are looking for, so good luck with your search. :thumbsup:
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

T-Zed

Z4M Coupe

Post by T-Zed » Sun May 22, 2022 10:29 am

Hi Mr Tidy,

Thanks for the warm welcome and the link.

I was aware that there aren’t that many coupes in the UK. I’ve watched the market for a bit while I’ve been getting in a position to buy a car and I must say that the market seems extremely quiet just now? There aren’t many for sale and those that are seem to sit there unsold?

I will keep looking and I’m sure one will pop up, I thought this might be a good place to start as forum owned cars are usually well cared for.

N4LLY

Z4M Coupe

Post by N4LLY » Sun May 22, 2022 12:35 pm

T-Zed wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 10:29 am I will keep looking and I’m sure one will pop up, I thought this might be a good place to start as forum owned cars are usually well cared for.
For sure this forum would be the best place to find one from.
You will get instant car history and forum members pamper their cars :wink:

2014 20 M sport Valencia Orange

T-Zed

Z4M Coupe

Post by T-Zed » Sat May 28, 2022 10:24 am

Bump - nobody selling or looking to sell in the near future?