Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

FOR SALE Genuine Z4m alloy wheels. Conti tyres, freshly refrubed.

Buying and selling Z4 related goods (private sales only, no traders)
enuff_zed
Lifer
Lifer

Genuine Z4m alloy wheels. Conti tyres, freshly refrubed.

Post by enuff_zed » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:57 am

CeeDee, whereabouts are you.
I have a tatty set of 108s that you could borrow rather than leave the car on stands.
HQ of 'Norfolk Zed Rescue'.
Always happy to help if I can.

If the forum helped you, why not help the forum back. Thats the Z4 way! :thumbsup:

CeeDee

Post by CeeDee » Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:16 pm

Appreciate that, I may get in touch later in the year and take you up on that…

I’m in the Lincoln area so a little bit out of the way but a loan could be a lot cheaper than buying a spare set and safer than stands.

🍻

enuff_zed
Lifer
Lifer

Post by enuff_zed » Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:54 pm

CeeDee wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:16 pm Appreciate that, I may get in touch later in the year and take you up on that…

I’m in the Lincoln area so a little bit out of the way but a loan could be a lot cheaper than buying a spare set and safer than stands.

🍻
Then contact bigwinn. He's in Waddington :thumbsup:
HQ of 'Norfolk Zed Rescue'.
Always happy to help if I can.

If the forum helped you, why not help the forum back. Thats the Z4 way! :thumbsup:

Rickmitch93

Post by Rickmitch93 » Sat May 21, 2022 9:36 am

They are still here, tucked away in my dads garage
2007 Z4m coupe, sapphire black/black

SonnyA85

Post by SonnyA85 » Sat May 21, 2022 7:59 pm

There was at least two people in another thread complaining about not being able to find these for sale yet there are 2 for sale threads directly below their complaints.

Looks like people want them but don't want to pay what's being asked for them. Personally I'd put them on eBay far bigger market on there as a buy now price and collection only. Then message the buyer as soon as they sell saying it's cash on collection

MikeyH
Lifer
Lifer

Post by MikeyH » Sat May 21, 2022 10:33 pm

I’m one of those looking but I only want the fronts to swap with my rears as they stick out too far and I don’t want to pay for tyres or rears. Also I need them in oem colour to match what I have now otherwise I will need to refurb them all to match. Otherwise yes it’s getting expensive.
Now, Sterling grey Z4 2.2 with cup holders, stubby aerial and sport seats. Roadsters ‘cause they’re great with the roof down.
Ford Anglia, Red Sprite, a few MG midgets, MGB Roadster and yellow Ford Capri, all gone many years now.

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Post by Mr Tidy » Sat May 21, 2022 11:40 pm

My MC came with 19" CSL Reps fitted but I wanted something less predictable!

So in August 2020 I bought a set of scruffy 224s with sort of legal tyres for £350, paid £280 to get them dipped and powder-coated in Glitter Silver then £400 for a set of Kumho Ecsta tyres. So for £1,030 I had mint wheels in my choice of finish with brand new tyres of my choice.

There doesn't seem to be a shortage of 224s given how many people have fitted CSLs/Reps - you just need to find someone who wants Shadow Chrome finish with those tyres.

GLWTS. :thumbsup:
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black