Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

OEM front brake set

"M" Specific discussion
Sloth

OEM front brake set

Post by Sloth » Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:11 pm

Hey folks, I seem to remember that the oem Z4M front brakes are quite sought after by M3 owners as they are upgrades of their oem brakes and fit nicely with CSL wheels. Am I right or am I remembering wrongly?

AndyBeech

OEM front brake set

Post by AndyBeech » Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:30 pm

I wouldn't say massively sought after, you shouldn't have too much trouble selling if that's what you are asking but I don't think you'll command a big premium these days as it's not a huge upgrade in honesty. Lots of reasonably priced options for BBK's doesn't help in that respect.
I've held on to mine when I swapped to a BBK in case I ever sell so I can switch them back. Don't think the relatively small claw back for a sale would be worth it to me.
Z4MR - Gruppe M, Bilstein PSS10, CSL's + 18" CSL reps with semi's, RTAB Limiters, Powerflex’d, PF Camber Arms, K-Sport BBK / RSL-29, GC Camber Plates, Strut Brace, Exhaust valves, custom brake cooling, complete underside refresh!

Sloth

OEM front brake set

Post by Sloth » Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:00 am

Thanks. Yeah, I’m probably gonna do the same. 👍

Vanne

OEM front brake set

Post by Vanne » Sun May 08, 2022 10:23 am

I sold mine for 100us.. that was all 4 corners, and the guy was under the impression he'd payed too much... Go figure.. :thumbsdown:
2007 EuroSpec Z4///MC Building/Developing Z4 GT3