Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

SOLD SOLD - Z4 3.0SE '04 Roadster Manual

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
Floydroid

SOLD - Z4 3.0SE '04 Roadster Manual

Post by Floydroid » Sat Apr 23, 2022 9:08 pm

Now sold to the first person to view the car. I'm sad to see it go to be honest.
My wife's car is now available and for sale. She has a new job and is no longer commuting with me and has decided to buy a Mini for her trip to work, instead of using the Z4 as a daily and commute vehicle. She has owned and enjoyed (we have both enjoyed) this lovely BMW over the last few years but now we have too many cars!

The car has covered 93k, MOT due in July, was last serviced in Jan this year but has hardly been driven since. It has two new rear tyres fitted and two new front wishbones replaced just last summer. It has had a new clutch and flywheel in it's life, new inlet hose, as well as fluid changes including rear diff oil and regular brake fluid changes of course. Hood works as it should, as does everything else and no warning lights present.

The car comes with cup holders, rear parking sensors, factory windbreak, sport button, electric memory seats, cruise control, CD Changer, aircon, original tool kit and locking wheel nut adapter. FSH, previous invoices, booklet wallet and two keys available.

The car looks very pretty having just had the front bumper professionally painted to remove any blemishes and stone chips - none visible at all. It drives very well and the engine is a peach - sounds fabulous!

£5,695ono Located in the heart of England - just outside Tring in Bucks. PM me for my number to discuss anything else.

Last edited by Floydroid on Sun May 01, 2022 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Z4 Roadster 3.0 manual grey Msport suspension 2004. Now including Cruise Control!
125D BMW manual 2013
Subaru Impreza track car owned for the last 21years...
123D manual remapped silver 2007 - Sold!
118i SE blue 2008 manual for sale! - Sold!

Floydroid

Z4 3.0SE '04 Roadster Manual

Post by Floydroid » Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:42 am

Now on Autotrader too...
Z4 Roadster 3.0 manual grey Msport suspension 2004. Now including Cruise Control!
125D BMW manual 2013
Subaru Impreza track car owned for the last 21years...
123D manual remapped silver 2007 - Sold!
118i SE blue 2008 manual for sale! - Sold!