Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Mark Purcell, Oxford area

Whether it's exceptional service or a bad experience, post them here. (Disclaimer: posters views are their own and not that of z4-forum.com)
maxy1606

Post by maxy1606 » Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:06 pm

Just thought I would post a quick endorsement for Mark Purcell for anyone looking for an indy around Oxford. They've looked after my E86 since I bought it (so circa 7 years) and I've never felt a need to look elsewhere.

I recently had the handbrake symbol stay on lit up red and the DSC light lit up yellow (no ABS light thankfully). I don't have a code reader so gave MP a call on a Monday morning to book it in. They couldn't fit me in for a few days but said if I could swing by later that day they would run the diagnostics to allow any ordering of parts that might be needed and ensure they arrive in time for the booking.

I arrived about 16:15, hooked it up and some unrelated codes cleared. Up on the ramp and clear my n/s front caliper was shot, they didn't want me to continue driving the car until the booking later in the week. A quick call round, part sourced. Mark shot off to collect it, John took the old caliper off and prepped for the new part, happy to show me all about it as I'm not mechanically minded. Mark arrives back, all fitted, done and dusted and on my way by 17:15 :thumbsup:

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Post by Mr Tidy » Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:14 pm

Not my part of the world, but that's mighty impressive service. :thumbsup:
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

maxy1606

Post by maxy1606 » Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:28 pm

Mr Tidy wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:14 pm Not my part of the world, but that's mighty impressive service. :thumbsup:
I was pretty chuffed! :D