Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

SOLD AA BREAKDOWN 1/3rd OFF ENDED for now.

You must have a post count >25 to post adverts in here (private sales only, no traders)
Stuartt

AA BREAKDOWN 1/3rd OFF ENDED for now.

Post by Stuartt » Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:14 pm

As back in January they are doing 1/3rd off anything over basic roadside cover.

So follow the link and fill your boots.

www.theaa.com/patrol/77557

Just remember we are there for the simple things too.

Warning light on. (Code read your EML)

Punctures (we have a multi fit wheel so can follow to the garage)

Flat Battery (jump start, supply and fit new battery)

UNLIMITED non related call outs.

Personal cover covers you in any vehicle

Vehicle Based covers just one vehicle.

Stuart
Last edited by Stuartt on Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2004 3.0i SE Roadster , GONE to a good home :thumbsup:
2010 e89 35i Sdrive M sport. GONE for salvage :cry: but has been reborn

2014 e89 35is M-Sport Design Pure Traction 😈😈😈

Stuartt

AA BREAKDOWN 1/3rd OFF AGAIN

Post by Stuartt » Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:43 pm

Discount active till the 7th.

Stuart.
2004 3.0i SE Roadster , GONE to a good home :thumbsup:
2010 e89 35i Sdrive M sport. GONE for salvage :cry: but has been reborn

2014 e89 35is M-Sport Design Pure Traction 😈😈😈

Thrustyjust

Post by Thrustyjust » Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:34 pm

My neighbour is a Highways Officer and has said that the AA and RAC are the worst for assisting stranded motorists. To the point he cancelled his AA membership and now has Autoaid. No service is perfect, but he sees more issues than most, from a woman stranded for 7 hours in the dark on the hard should of the M3 and young family stranded on M4 in the smart motorway layby for 5hrs. My son in law broke down near Oxford 2 weeks ago and was told 6 hours in the freezing cold was a recovery time. It was Saturday 2pm. The RAC just didnt have anyone to help. It was only when he mentioned he had 3 shotguns and 2000 cartridges in the back did it prompt an hour cut off the arrival time.
So, they may well sing their praises in the adverts but they arent as good as they are cracked up to be and he sees issues on a very regular basis.
E86 In sapphire black

tiglon

Post by tiglon » Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:39 am

Today I was listening to an ex-AA employee say that green flag and AA use the same recovery firms, however green flag have priority, so until your car is on the truck, they have to drive off to a green flag callout when it comes in if you're with AA.

I'm with AA, paying £41 a month. A new customer would get the same cover for under £15. The best they could offer on the phone today was £25. #loyalty
2014 E89 35is Valencia Orange 788M wheels (M2 Competition), E90 M3 control arms, Eibach Pro Kit Springs, MHD Stage 1

Skiing

Post by Skiing » Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:51 am

Just for a bit of balance ….
two weeks ago when the horrendous winds shut both Severn bridges I picked up a puncture going round a fallen tree near Bath.
Managed to limp my 330e to Bath Kwikfit before tyre went totally flat …as usual, helpful as a congenital wart ! ….
Called the AA as all i had was a can of gunk the car doesn't come with a spare.
They arrived in 20 mins ! he pulled out the bit of tree responsible and used one of those rubber push in kits then I used the gunk can. All good to get me home the 50 miles.

I’ve had bad experiences with AA before but this was a good one. :D
e85 Sterling Silver G20 330e Mineral Grey
e91 Silver
e91 Silver
e46 Black

Thrustyjust

Post by Thrustyjust » Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:00 pm

tiglon wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:39 am Today I was listening to an ex-AA employee say that green flag and AA use the same recovery firms, however green flag have priority, so until your car is on the truck, they have to drive off to a green flag callout when it comes in if you're with AA.

I'm with AA, paying £41 a month. A new customer would get the same cover for under £15. The best they could offer on the phone today was £25. #loyalty
My neighbour was paying over £200 a year also. I have Autoaid and although I havent had to use them and is luck of the draw, I know. Its £65 or so quid a year and its the fancy one with all included. That's with the wife as well and covers us in any car as a driver policy. It was ideal with the Westfield we owned as certain companies dont like 'kit cars' even though it was a brand new registration plated car not a Q plate. Also, they cover the Beemer , which some places dont at a certain age.
E86 In sapphire black