Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Do we need to know....

Discuss ideas for improving and developing this forum
sp3ctre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Do we need to know....

Post by sp3ctre » Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:34 am

sixspeed wrote:Has it come back? I swear it has.....!
Nope mate... it's still there on "view new posts" (not got round to removing that yet), but when you browse the forums the date is gone.
If you are looking for low cost UK insurance, visit our official Z4-forum insurance scheme

sixspeed

Post by sixspeed » Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:45 pm

Ahhh ok - I use VNP most of the time, that must be why...

GP20

Post by GP20 » Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:26 am

CaZ4 wrote:I don't get on here every day so I like the date. I like to know if I'm looking at an old thread or new one.
X2!
'08 BMW Z4///MC 18" & 19" BBS RGR's|Michelin PSS'|TCK DA's 450/500|OEM CF spoiler|Aero side-skirts|ZHP gear-knob|OEM STB|
'06 BMW Z4///MR (sold)
'04 BMW Z4 3.0i 6sp SMG (lemon)
'03 BMW Z4 2.5i non-sport (sold)

sp3ctre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by sp3ctre » Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:10 am

GP20 wrote:
CaZ4 wrote:I don't get on here every day so I like the date. I like to know if I'm looking at an old thread or new one.
X2!
It's interesting the comments that have come from this... you never had the original post date before on the old forum... it's not on zpost, or bimmerfest.... in fact I don't know anywhere that has it.

I am working on a solution so that you can know if an old thread has been revived, but I think using half the line to show the date of every post, just in case an old thread has popped back is not the neatest option.

I'll see what I can do...
If you are looking for low cost UK insurance, visit our official Z4-forum insurance scheme