Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

FOR SALE BMW diesel ‘performance’ chip

You must have a post count >25 to post adverts in here (private sales only, no traders)
bigwinn
Lifer
Lifer

BMW diesel ‘performance’ chip

Post by bigwinn » Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:26 pm

My company car is headed back for a new one

I took the ‘chip’ off and not sure if anyone on here can use it

It’s not really a chip it’s the thing you connect to the fuel rail that causes the car to over fuel

Deffo noticed a difference it was on my F31 touring diesel

If anyone is interested sling me £25

Cheers

Stuart
If the forum helped you, why not help the forum back. Thats the Z4 way! :thumbsup:

EWS Delete PM me
Coding- airbags etc PM me

mmm-five
Lifer
Lifer

Post by mmm-five » Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:07 am

So some poor punter is going to unknowingly buy an ex-lease car that’s been completely shagged by a couldn’t care less company car owner :o

Please say it was a manual and not an auto, and that you haven’t also shortened the life of the ZF HP8 auto-box by boosting beyond its torque limit :headbang:
Trigger’s Z4MC
Some bits now over 163,000 miles, some less than 1,000 miles.
Individual Ruby Black, Individual extended champagne leather, plus many options

B21
Lifer
Lifer
Location: In my Banana Yellow Space Shuttle...somewhere over Southern Caledonia

Post by B21 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:48 pm

mmm-five wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:07 am So some poor punter is going to unknowingly buy an ex-lease car that’s been completely shagged by a couldn’t care less company car owner :o

Please say it was a manual and not an auto, and that you haven’t also shortened the life of the ZF HP8 auto-box by boosting beyond its torque limit :headbang:
I get the point but seems a bit harsh..

Most of those plug in boxes can’t push the power / torque that far AFAIK? :tumbleweed:

Couple of our Z4 colleagues I know have been selling their Zeds to WBAC with imminent camchain demise..

That would upset a newbie when that unfolds…(pun)..
We choose to go to on with this endeavour at this time and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard..

enuff_zed
Lifer
Lifer

Post by enuff_zed » Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:34 pm

mmm-five wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:07 am So some poor punter is going to unknowingly buy an ex-lease car that’s been completely shagged by a couldn’t care less company car owner :o

I suspect, given the fact it is a run of the mill lease car, that the short response will be DILLIGAF ! :rofl:
HQ of 'Norfolk Zed Rescue'.
Always happy to help if I can.

If the forum helped you, why not help the forum back. Thats the Z4 way! :thumbsup:

bigwinn
Lifer
Lifer

Post by bigwinn » Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:46 pm

enuff_zed wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:34 pm

I suspect, given the fact it is a run of the mill lease car, that the short response will be DILLIGAF ! :rofl:
Nailed it for me cheers!

EWS Delete PM me
Coding- airbags etc PM me

mmm-five
Lifer
Lifer

Post by mmm-five » Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:11 pm

enuff_zed wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:34 pm

To be fair, that was the response I was expecting :rofl:

Or as my disabled cousin keeps saying "err...fuckoff"!
Trigger’s Z4MC
Some bits now over 163,000 miles, some less than 1,000 miles.
Individual Ruby Black, Individual extended champagne leather, plus many options