Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

September 2021 photo comp format

Discuss ideas for improving and developing this forum
Wondermike

Post by Wondermike » Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:44 pm

OK so some of you posted feedback in the voting thread, I think the 'vote for three' is a good idea, what about having to post in the thread?

I did check regularly this week and apart from personally inviting comrades :D to the thread, I'm not sure how it could have been much more visible. Not without mentioning Brexit, the jab or forum villain Pbondar anyway.

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Post by Mr Tidy » Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:51 pm

With the number of entries there seem to be I like the "vote for three" format - it can be hard to narrow it down to one!

The need to post in the thread does tend to keep it on the New Posts page so probably helps it get attention.

I'm not sure what else you could do!
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

Pondrew
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Pondrew » Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:06 pm

Dearest Comrade,
It seems to have worked, as the votes were much higher last month. Or is that because of three votes each?:D
All good things come to those who wait. I'm really impatient which explains a lot.

F31 320i. Good car.
E89 20i Now fully dried
Z3 'free litre'. Project and a half. Complicated!
Mazda3 sold
Tatty old R56 Mini Cooper. Money pit!

sp3ctre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by sp3ctre » Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:06 am

I have added a sticky topic in the Gallery, a showcase of photo competition winners. I am in the process of back-filling it as much as possible but going forward the winner of the competition will be appended to that topic. I am looking at ideas for further showcasing the winner, but getting the winners into a specific topic is the first step.
If you are looking for low cost UK insurance, visit our official Z4-forum insurance scheme