Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Transport mode removal

2003 - 2009, roadster, coupe, facelift
Mikestu

Transport mode removal

Post by Mikestu » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:38 pm

Anyone here in the DC, Maryland, Virginia area that can remove transport mode from my e85 z4?. Thx in advance

CrazyOneToo

Transport mode removal

Post by CrazyOneToo » Sat Apr 29, 2023 4:53 am

I believe the Foxwell NT530 scanner will remove it.
2007 E85 Z4 3.0Si Roadster with 6 speed manual...
2002 E53 X5 3.0i with auto...
1999 E46 328i sedan with auto...

:driving:

colb

Transport mode removal

Post by colb » Sat Apr 29, 2023 11:17 am

Other than BMW INPA software on a Laptop I have only found BMW Scanner 1.4 on a Laptop will access Transport Mode and allow it to be reset to 'Normal' if it has been set into Transport Mode due to low battery condition having triggered it.
My Creator 310 handheld scanner shows Transport Mode in its menu but the feature dosn't work to reset it, maybe a future update will bring it operational, I did ask the makers via email but never got a reply.
I also have a LAUNCH Diagnostic Tablet and that in the BMW menu has the option to delete Transport Mode, I deleted it on my E85 and another members car when that came to me for another job. The Launch tool is a lot more expensive than most scanners but it covers most worldwide makes of cars and is far easier to use than breaking out the Laptop to use INPA, NCS Expert and DIS for coding BMW's
Z Shed Cymru member
1999 1.8 Z3
2003 2.5 Z4
1998 Honda Deauville 650
If the forum helped you, why not help the forum back. Thats the Z4 way! :thumbsup:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... source=url

CrazyOneToo

Transport mode removal

Post by CrazyOneToo » Sun Apr 30, 2023 4:59 pm

Thanks, I will try to find that option in BMW Scanner. :thumbsup:
I have Inpa also but it sometimes creates scripting errors that IDK how to fix and the menu is sorta hard (for me) to find things in due to the language.

colb wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 11:17 am Other than BMW INPA software on a Laptop I have only found BMW Scanner 1.4 on a Laptop will access Transport Mode and allow it to be reset to 'Normal' if it has been set into Transport Mode due to low battery condition having triggered it.
My Creator 310 handheld scanner shows Transport Mode in its menu but the feature dosn't work to reset it, maybe a future update will bring it operational, I did ask the makers via email but never got a reply.
I also have a LAUNCH Diagnostic Tablet and that in the BMW menu has the option to delete Transport Mode, I deleted it on my E85 and another members car when that came to me for another job. The Launch tool is a lot more expensive than most scanners but it covers most worldwide makes of cars and is far easier to use than breaking out the Laptop to use INPA, NCS Expert and DIS for coding BMW's
2007 E85 Z4 3.0Si Roadster with 6 speed manual...
2002 E53 X5 3.0i with auto...
1999 E46 328i sedan with auto...

:driving: