Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Above and beyond.. Tuning content

"M" Specific discussion
Vanne

Post by Vanne » Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:42 pm

Hi everyone, I just had to give a shout-out to Josh from Severn Tuning.. what an absolute champion of a guy.. stayed up in the middle of the night, from midnight to 5am to help me sort my tune for my car. I am in a different time zone..And that's not even me asking him to do that, it was his idea, just so we could get it sorted.... Top bloke in my book, I just call it as I see it.

You may know him on here as Pokey. Can't recommend him enough for any tune of any platform. My ECU was locked by Epic, which is a bit of a prick act, but after 4 or 5 attempts Josh had it sorted..

I recon his cuppachino machine got a good workout last night.

Again, top bloke...

If your looking for a guy who knows our cars inside and out, a guy who gives a lot to our community, and your looking for a tune, alpha N or MAF, turbo or super charger.. please give Josh a call.. or an email ;) :thumbsup:

https://www.severntuning.com/
2007 EuroSpec Z4///MC Building/Developing Z4 GT3
Powered by Severn Tuning

GT Spec

Post by GT Spec » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:19 pm

Vanne wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:42 pm Hi everyone, I just had to give a shout-out to Josh from Severn Tuning.. what an absolute champion of a guy.. stayed up in the middle of the night, from midnight to 5am to help me sort my tune for my car. I am in a different time zone..And that's not even me asking him to do that, it was his idea, just so we could get it sorted.... Top bloke in my book, I just call it as I see it.

You may know him on here as Pokey. Can't recommend him enough for any tune of any platform. My ECU was locked by Epic, which is a bit of a prick act, but after 4 or 5 attempts Josh had it sorted..

I recon his cuppachino machine got a good workout last night.

Again, top bloke...

If your looking for a guy who knows our cars inside and out, a guy who gives a lot to our community, and your looking for a tune, alpha N or MAF, turbo or super charger.. please give Josh a call.. or an email ;) :thumbsup:

https://www.severntuning.com/
Based on that feedback I will 100% be using him for my CSL airbox Alpha-N tune!
E85 M, Aero Skirts and Hardtop
Schrick 288/280 Cams and Rockers
Karbonius Race Airbox
BMW Motorsport 4.1 FD
Supersprint Full System inc 100 Cell Cats
163M CSL Rims
Bilstein/Eibach B12
Recaro Sportster CS

Diagnostic scanning and coding in Essex