Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

FOR SALE Titanium Silver Power-Fold Mirrors + Module

Buying and selling Z4 related goods (private sales only, no traders)
Hagasan

Titanium Silver Power-Fold Mirrors + Module

Post by Hagasan » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:30 pm

I think many of you do not understand the meaning of transparency and fact the rules state the first person who offers the full asking price on the thread is the one who should be able to purchase the item. Sending "PM sent đź‘Ť" isn't exactly declaring anything.. Anyway, there's far more important things to deal with than this. It's just a pity when money is involved integrity goes out the window...

enuff_zed
Lifer
Lifer

Post by enuff_zed » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:47 pm

Hagasan wrote: ↑Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:30 pm I think many of you do not understand the meaning of transparency and fact the rules state the first person who offers the full asking price on the thread is the one who should be able to purchase the item. Sending "PM sent 👍" isn't exactly declaring anything.. Anyway, there's far more important things to deal with than this. It's just a pity when money is involved integrity goes out the window...
In that case it's a real shame for you that your original post was so transparent that no-one could see it. :poke: :D
HQ of 'Norfolk Zed Rescue'.
Always happy to help if I can.

If the forum helped you, why not help the forum back. Thats the Z4 way! :thumbsup:

R60BBA

Post by R60BBA » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:50 pm

Hagasan wrote: ↑Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:30 pm I think many of you do not understand the meaning of transparency and fact the rules state the first person who offers the full asking price on the thread is the one who should be able to purchase the item. Sending "PM sent 👍" isn't exactly declaring anything.. Anyway, there's far more important things to deal with than this. It's just a pity when money is involved integrity goes out the window...
It is common knowledge that “PM sent” indicates that one is seeking to make a purchase and get a deal done.

I’m surprised that you don’t seem to be aware of this.

Besides, the purpose of this thread is for the OP to sell a set of wing mirrors, which have been available for circa 4 years...and yet you are bickering because you missed out on them by 30 mins. Two words mate: tough luck.
Current: 2002 E46 M3
Current: 2005 997 Carrera S
Gone: 2004 R53 Cooper S
Gone: 1998 E31 840Ci Sport
Gone: 2007 Z4 E86 3.0Si Sport
Gone: 2001 Z3 E36/7 2.2i San Remo Individual
Gone: 2015 F21 116d M Sport
Gone: 2012 A3 Sportback 1.2TFSI

srhutch

Post by srhutch » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:53 pm

Hagasan wrote: ↑Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:32 am I did post on here last night just after midnight but didn't see the post list. I thought it had gotten lost in another forum so edited it.. The moderator should be able to track that if necessary?
The reason your post is not there is that you deleted it.
deleted.JPG
deleted.JPG (25.99 KiB) Viewed 514 times
Yes Mr Wilks could have said "I'll take them, PM sent", but the seller has confirmed the sale within the hour.

You just need to suck this one up.

mr wilks
Legend
Legend

Post by mr wilks » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:16 pm

Well :oops: delete your own post then have a tantrum :wink: that's a new one :P maybe lay off the sherry for a while :oops:
Not a totally wasted morning , i have enjoyed reading through your posts Hagasan ( initially trying to find what it was you bought from me as i couldn't recall it ) but soon hit on a recurring vibe running through the majority of them :roll: there are some vintage toys out of the pram moments that amused me greatly , the "15mm spacers" one was good , the "hoist / heist" forum+ebay ad particularly funny but i think the silvergrey ZMC last summer was my favourite :P the one where you end up buying a ÂŁ60k motorbike as a consolation :D brilliant :thumbsup:
3 ZMRs
3 E89s
5 Si coupes
5 Si roadsters
997 C4
TTRS
F82 M4
MK7 Golf Gti
current Bmw 6 Gran Turismo

john-e89
Lifer
Lifer

Post by john-e89 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:17 pm

Tbh I did the same a few weeks ago with a strutbrace, just a PM.

This is not a site where you pay fees for Buying/selling so rules cannot be policed to perfection, there is a degree of interpretation as just a PM, i think most get what that means, it’s a free marketplace so folk just have to accept they miss items at times, I’ve missed things...meh...it happens.
M roady...OEM CSL’s, strut brace, Remus back boxes, ZHP
MR2 MK 2
E89 35i project car...mapped 365bhp, M4 stoppers & wheels, KWV3’s, H&R front ARB, M3 front arms, strut brace Eisenmann cat back race exhaust, VRSF downpipes inbound
E89 35is
G29

enuff_zed
Lifer
Lifer

Post by enuff_zed » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:48 pm

john-e89 wrote: ↑Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:17 pm Tbh I did the same a few weeks ago with a strutbrace, just a PM.

This is not a site where you pay fees for Buying/selling so rules cannot be policed to perfection, there is a degree of interpretation as just a PM, i think most get what that means, it’s a free marketplace so folk just have to accept they miss items at times, I’ve missed things...meh...it happens.
Could we have a smiley, perhaps jumping up and down, waving arms in the air, with a banner saying 'I'll have it! Me! Me!Me! Me first!'
HQ of 'Norfolk Zed Rescue'.
Always happy to help if I can.

If the forum helped you, why not help the forum back. Thats the Z4 way! :thumbsup:

Pastry

Post by Pastry » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:50 pm

srhutch wrote: ↑Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:53 pm
Hagasan wrote: ↑Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:32 am I did post on here last night just after midnight but didn't see the post list. I thought it had gotten lost in another forum so edited it.. The moderator should be able to track that if necessary?
The reason your post is not there is that you deleted it.

deleted.JPG

Yes Mr Wilks could have said "I'll take them, PM sent", but the seller has confirmed the sale within the hour.

You just need to suck this one up.
:rofl: :rofl:
Comedy gold :D
991 Carrera 2S
Now gone:
2008 Z4MR Midnight Blue Metallic
2006 Z4 3.0si sport Ruby Black
2006 Z4 3.0si sport Titanium Silver
2010 Z4 23i Msport and a 3.0i

Snoop D

Post by Snoop D » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:13 pm

Hahaha! :lol:

Nice work mods and congratulations on the new purchase Mr wilks :thumbsup: :rofl: :fuelfire: