Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

I was thinking of writing one or two articles and wondered about location and sticky

Discuss ideas for improving and developing this forum
Pbondar

I was thinking of writing one or two articles and wondered about location and sticky

Post by Pbondar » Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:47 pm

Having climbed quite a learning curve on the N20 engines and the E89 car audio systems, I was wondering whether these would be worth a sticky somewhere so newbies could refer to them to save endless re spouting?

Thoughts?

markplant
Lifer
Lifer

Post by markplant » Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:46 pm

Just ask the mods to move an make sticky
3.0 Manual. Sterling Grey. Cream leather Electric an Heated. Professional Navigation/Sony tablet replacement. Storm Werks . an parts waiting to be fitted

Tich

Post by Tich » Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:56 am

Sticky ?

:o

Post by sticky » Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:30 am

?????? is there money in this ??????? :D :D

Smartbear
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Smartbear » Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:13 pm

Definitely worth filing for future reference :thumbsup:
Rob

e89 Sdrive 20i, plenty of mumbo & good economy-the thinking bears z4
e89 Sdrive 30i, this ones busted, pass me another...
e85 3.0si sold

enuff_zed
Lifer
Lifer

Post by enuff_zed » Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:00 am

Pbondar wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:47 pm Having climbed quite a learning curve on the N20 engines and the E89 car audio systems, I was wondering whether these would be worth a sticky somewhere so newbies could refer to them to save endless re spouting?

Thoughts?
Great idea........................just as long as you don't 'Do a Robbi!!" :D
HQ of 'Norfolk Zed Rescue'.
Always happy to help if I can.

If the forum helped you, why not help the forum back. Thats the Z4 way! :thumbsup:

Pbondar

Post by Pbondar » Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:32 am

enuff_zed wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:00 am
Pbondar wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:47 pm Having climbed quite a learning curve on the N20 engines and the E89 car audio systems, I was wondering whether these would be worth a sticky somewhere so newbies could refer to them to save endless re spouting?

Thoughts?
Great idea........................just as long as you don't 'Do a Robbi!!" :D
Sensitive..moi... :rofl: