Alpina Market Watch

Alpina Specific discussion
User avatar
golfgeezer
Member
Member
Posts: 104
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:18 pm
Location: North of the border, south of Glasgow

Alpina Market Watch

Post by golfgeezer » Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:42 pm

Ooh :drool:

Anyone want to buy a VO E89? :rofl:
Current
*BMW E89 2.0i sDrive M sport LCI - Valencia Orange/Black roof. Remapped. Whippy and proud :thumbsup:
*BMW F22 220d Coupe M Sport LCI - Melbourne Red. Fully loaded
*BMW R1200S - Colgate

Gee
Member
Member
Posts: 117
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:18 pm
Location: Aberdeen

Alpina Market Watch

Post by Gee » Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:34 pm

Hi all, no 73 is owned by me. The ebay ad is a fake but form a legit account from what I can see. It has been reported to ebay but they clearly don't want to do anything about it. The car is for sale at the moment but at a £14,750.
2004 Alpina Roadster S

MefiEcosse
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1573
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:11 pm
Location: Borrowstouness

Alpina Market Watch

Post by MefiEcosse » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:06 pm

Gee wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:34 pm
Hi all, no 73 is owned by me. The ebay ad is a fake but form a legit account from what I can see. It has been reported to ebay but they clearly don't want to do anything about it. The car is for sale at the moment but at a £14,750.
That certainly seems a more sensible price, looks a nice example, good luck with sale!
Hope you get something sorted with eBay!
Alpina Roaster S Lux #310 - Titanium Silver
E85 2.5i Titanium Silver 2003 - Sold Feb 2018

User avatar
Number5
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 5210
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:34 pm
Location: Bristol M4/M5

Alpina Market Watch

Post by Number5 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:53 pm

Gee wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:34 pm
Hi all, no 73 is owned by me. The ebay ad is a fake but form a legit account from what I can see. It has been reported to ebay but they clearly don't want to do anything about it. The car is for sale at the moment but at a £14,750.

Thanks for clearing that up. I'm relieved they haven't plummeted overnight. :o
I was about to put my Alpina out with the rubbish on Monday morning
Alpina Roadster (#019)
Imola ZMR
G29 30i
Previous Zs
Z4 Roadsters:- 1) 2004 2.5SE, 2) 2003 3.0SE, 3) 2006 2.5SE
4) 2004 3.0SE. 5) 2005 2.5SE, 6) 2007 3.0si 7) 2010 E89 23i 8. E85 2.0 9)2.0E89
Roof Motor Relocations (Bristol)

gerryp
Member
Member
Posts: 519
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:03 pm

Alpina Market Watch

Post by gerryp » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:53 pm


User avatar
golfgeezer
Member
Member
Posts: 104
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:18 pm
Location: North of the border, south of Glasgow

Alpina Market Watch

Post by golfgeezer » Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:49 pm

Must. Stop. Looking. At. These. :headbang:
Current
*BMW E89 2.0i sDrive M sport LCI - Valencia Orange/Black roof. Remapped. Whippy and proud :thumbsup:
*BMW F22 220d Coupe M Sport LCI - Melbourne Red. Fully loaded
*BMW R1200S - Colgate

Gee
Member
Member
Posts: 117
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:18 pm
Location: Aberdeen

Alpina Market Watch

Post by Gee » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:16 am

MefiEcosse wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:06 pm
Gee wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:34 pm
Hi all, no 73 is owned by me. The ebay ad is a fake but form a legit account from what I can see. It has been reported to ebay but they clearly don't want to do anything about it. The car is for sale at the moment but at a £14,750.
That certainly seems a more sensible price, looks a nice example, good luck with sale!
Hope you get something sorted with eBay!
I think the value of these cars have certainly taken a correction of late along with most other vehicles. I know my one was priced at the top end of the scale but hopefully that is reflected in its condition and how it has been maintained during my 10 years of ownership. It was also a bad time of year to advertise it for sale (just after Christmas!) so I will probably try again when the big yellow thing in the sky comes out and at a more reasonable price.

In the meantime if anybody is interested in an enthusiast owned example with 86k miles, FSH, Bilstein's and steering wheel retrim please step this way :D . All original Alpina parts will also come with it for those who prefer the standard set up. A full for sale ad will come in April when it goes back on the road.

Image

Image
2004 Alpina Roadster S

john-e89
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 7009
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:27 pm

Alpina Market Watch

Post by john-e89 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:01 pm

Gee wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:16 am
MefiEcosse wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:06 pm
Gee wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:34 pm
Hi all, no 73 is owned by me. The ebay ad is a fake but form a legit account from what I can see. It has been reported to ebay but they clearly don't want to do anything about it. The car is for sale at the moment but at a £14,750.
That certainly seems a more sensible price, looks a nice example, good luck with sale!
Hope you get something sorted with eBay!
I think the value of these cars have certainly taken a correction of late along with most other vehicles. I know my one was priced at the top end of the scale but hopefully that is reflected in its condition and how it has been maintained during my 10 years of ownership. It was also a bad time of year to advertise it for sale (just after Christmas!) so I will probably try again when the big yellow thing in the sky comes out and at a more reasonable price.

In the meantime if anybody is interested in an enthusiast owned example with 86k miles, FSH, Bilstein's and steering wheel retrim please step this way :D . All original Alpina parts will also come with it for those who prefer the standard set up. A full for sale ad will come in April when it goes back on the road.

Image

Image
That beauty would be on my driveway if at all possible, it’s the one Z4 roadster I haven’t owned and one of my favs...looks a cracker. :thumbsup:
M roady
E89 35is
MR2 mk 2

Just too many toys.....

User avatar
MerBrook
Member
Member
Posts: 502
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:26 pm

Alpina Market Watch

Post by MerBrook » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:14 pm

Sign of the times ? :(

Build #: 155
Reg Plate:E85 ALP
Exterior Colour:Black
Interior Colour:Red
Spec: S Lux
Price:£8500.00
Mileage:94712
Location:Rochford
URL of advert:https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified ... 9bj&page=1
Image
Alpina Roadster S Lux No.169, E86 Coupe Si Sport, Gone E86 Coupe Si SE

MefiEcosse
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1573
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:11 pm
Location: Borrowstouness

Alpina Market Watch

Post by MefiEcosse » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:38 pm

MerBrook wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:14 pm
Sign of the times ? :(

Build #: 155
Reg Plate:E85 ALP
Exterior Colour:Black
Interior Colour:Red
Spec: S Lux
Price:£8500.00
Mileage:94712
Location:Rochford
URL of advert:https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified ... 9bj&page=1
I'd imagine a lot of dealers will be trying to offload stock at seriously low prices the next few months, but who's going to be buying?
Alpina Roaster S Lux #310 - Titanium Silver
E85 2.5i Titanium Silver 2003 - Sold Feb 2018

User avatar
Number5
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 5210
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:34 pm
Location: Bristol M4/M5

Alpina Market Watch

Post by Number5 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:44 pm

MerBrook wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:14 pm
Sign of the times ? :(

Build #: 155
Reg Plate:E85 ALP
Exterior Colour:Black
Interior Colour:Red
Spec: S Lux
Price:£8500.00
Mileage:94712
Location:Rochford
URL of advert:https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified ... 9bj&page=1
Do you not think thats the same Scam as the No73 advert, just a different car this time? £8500 has got to be too cheap and the same price as asked in the last scam I believe
Alpina Roadster (#019)
Imola ZMR
G29 30i
Previous Zs
Z4 Roadsters:- 1) 2004 2.5SE, 2) 2003 3.0SE, 3) 2006 2.5SE
4) 2004 3.0SE. 5) 2005 2.5SE, 6) 2007 3.0si 7) 2010 E89 23i 8. E85 2.0 9)2.0E89
Roof Motor Relocations (Bristol)

User avatar
MerBrook
Member
Member
Posts: 502
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:26 pm

Alpina Market Watch

Post by MerBrook » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:33 pm

Number5 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:44 pm
MerBrook wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:14 pm
Sign of the times ? :(

Build #: 155
Reg Plate:E85 ALP
Exterior Colour:Black
Interior Colour:Red
Spec: S Lux
Price:£8500.00
Mileage:94712
Location:Rochford
URL of advert:https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified ... 9bj&page=1
Do you not think thats the same Scam as the No73 advert, just a different car this time? £8500 has got to be too cheap and the same price as asked in the last scam I believe
Could be, but I think it’s been advertised for a while now. I can’t remember the original sale price, getting too old :oldman: May be something else wrong with it? But have to agree, way too cheap.
Image
Alpina Roadster S Lux No.169, E86 Coupe Si Sport, Gone E86 Coupe Si SE

Al_Pina
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:40 am

Alpina Market Watch

Post by Al_Pina » Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:53 am

Hey All - newbie here.

Saw this one has an auction due to start soon and wondered if anyone knows any history?

It was previously offered at Manheim Bristol in Nov-18 and appears to have done almost no mileage since then. It was a bit tired going off the Grade5 auction appraisal and there were only 3 services mentioned at 15k in 2006, 44k in 2012 and 64k in 2018.

Build #: 304
Reg Plate: FJ05 JSV
Exterior Colour: Jet Black
Interior Colour: Black Oregon
Spec: LUX
Price: £11-14k (Guide)
Mileage: 67,000
Location: Westbury, Bristol
URL of advert: https://themarket.co.uk/listings/alpina ... us=preview

User avatar
mr wilks
Legend
Legend
Posts: 20732
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:02 pm
Location: Lancashire

Alpina Market Watch

Post by mr wilks » Sat May 23, 2020 4:55 pm

44k 2004 Ti silver FB04YKE (017) £15990

https://www.gumtree.com/p/bmw/bmw-z4-al ... 1368247310

No idea if that's high , low or ok right now :?
Z4s , i've had a few :oops:
Si Sport E86 Ti silver - syrah trim - quad conversion

john-e89
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 7009
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:27 pm

Alpina Market Watch

Post by john-e89 » Sat May 23, 2020 7:09 pm

mr wilks wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 4:55 pm
44k 2004 Ti silver FB04YKE (017) £15990

https://www.gumtree.com/p/bmw/bmw-z4-al ... 1368247310

No idea if that's high , low or ok right now :?
Who knows...? Romans have a 29k miler lux with hardtop that’s gone down from 26k to 20k and still sitting there with, only in my opinion of course, a better colour combo of black sapphire and red interior. I’m no expert by any measure but at the moment both these cars seem absolute top ask. Along with M’s prices have gone south side as we all know, but the Romans car has been for sale for probably a year now long before covid with no takers so that says it all really doesn’t it. Having said that I’d have it on my drive in a heartbeat if I could, it’s an utter beauty, I’d love an Alpina...
M roady
E89 35is
MR2 mk 2

Just too many toys.....

Post Reply