Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

FOR SALE *REDUCED* Z4 Coupe 3.0 SI E86 Stratus Grey - 2007 - M Bumper £8,450

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
Rmo

*REDUCED* Z4 Coupe 3.0 SI E86 Stratus Grey - 2007 - M Bumper £8,450

Post by Rmo » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:59 pm

Immaculate Stratus Grey SI Coupe with Red Leather seats, Piano Black trim and M front bumper - Very rare combination
Possibly the best condition Z4 Coupe out there!

Flawless car with loads of features including:
- M front bumper
- M steering wheel
- M gearknob
- Upgraded grooved brake discs with blue callipers
- Brand new AXE CS Lite 19" alloys
- BMW Bluetooth handsfree
- Bluetooth music streaming
- AUX in
- Upgraded BMW 10 speaker system
- Electric adjustable seats with memory
- Heated seats
- Electric adjustable mirrors
- Tinted glass on rear 3 windows
- Gloss black roof wrap (can be removed)
- 2 x keys and loads of receipts and paperwork

MOT to March 2019. FSH from reputable garages. The car is in amazing condition relative to its age, no major scuffs inside or out.

I have recently fitted a full new set of 19" AXE CS Lite alloys. The rear tyres were replaced approx 2 months ago with Vredestein tyres, and the fronts are about half way through their life.

I have the Carly BMW kit and can programme and personalise the car settings for the buyer (Follow Me Home exterior lights to interior lighting timings to number of Indicator clicks and much much more)

Mileage subject to increase from its current 91k as the car is my daily driver. Test drive and inspections welcome provided adequate insurance documentation is presented.
Private plate will be removed and replaced with original before sale.

PM me on here for more info, happy to provide further pictures etc.

EDIT 28 OCTOBER 2019:

Now up for sale again (decided against selling in 2018) at a reduced £8,450 as I have a new car on the way!

ew upgrades / maintenance bits done over the past 12 months:

- New drilled discs and new Brembo pads all round
- Front bushes replaced with Powerflex bushes and Hunter 4-wheel alignment
- Essential 100k maintenance completed so no more costs for the new owner - replaced the water pump (with an OEM Pierburg unit) and coolant this month which is an expensive and key piece of maintenance on these engines. I have also had it serviced this month. As before, no expense spared on parts with OEM used and receipts to prove, and Castrol Edge oil.
- Only 9k additional miles over the past year and a bit (Total mileage: 100k, but still being driven daily so subject to increase)

After the above bushes and new brakes all round, the car is driving even better than it was a year ago! Cannot be faulted mechanically. I am extremely confident it will go for at least another 100k with no issues.

Updated pictures and details on AutoTrader:

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified ... 1074140176
Last edited by Rmo on Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tcochrane92

BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0 SI E86 Stratus Grey - 2007 - M Bumper

Post by Tcochrane92 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:09 am

Looks like you've also got cup holders 8)

Good luck with the sale, absolutely gorgeous car! :thumbsup:
Current: Imola Red 400bhp 640d & Ocean Blue BMW S1000XR Sport SE
Past: Silver Grey Z4MR, Silver Grey Z4C & Titan Silver Z4 3.0i

Lynchy
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Lynchy » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:20 am

What a great looking Zed :thumbsup:

Rmo

Post by Rmo » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:53 am

Lynchy wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:20 am What a great looking Zed :thumbsup:
Tcochrane92 wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:09 am Looks like you've also got cup holders 8)

Good luck with the sale, absolutely gorgeous car! :thumbsup:
Thanks, it’s a stunning car!

I forgot cup holders were an extra :)

MrPT
Lifer
Lifer

Post by MrPT » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:53 pm

Horrendous brake decals. The rest is absolutely spot on. :thumbsup:
2008 Z4MC: heavy wheels | crap suspension | skittish rear end | wobbly engine | not enough induction noise | underwhelming turn in | inconsistent braking | lardy battery | chubby steering wheel
2006 Z4 2.5si: gone

ocrx8

Post by ocrx8 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:37 pm

That’s a beauty!
Current: '08 ///MR | Interlagos | Champagne | Nav | DSP | Cruise | Intravee | ZHP | Black Grilles | Stubby

Previous: '56 3.0si Sport Roadster | Ruby Black | Extended Champagne | Nav | DSP | Xenons | 108s | Non-RFs | Stubby

Angelus666

Post by Angelus666 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:45 pm

Lovely looking car, probably the most 'modern' looking colour I've seen on the Z. GLWTS

Zoomer

Post by Zoomer » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:58 pm

Neat car GLWTS
Sterling Grey 3.0i E85 Black Heated Leather M sports seats , 224's ,Sat Nav, Bluetooth, Xenons, PDC, Gaptech ,Cruise and a nice warm garage. NOW GONE
Silver 3.0i Z4 NOW GONE

brucewayne

Post by brucewayne » Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:18 pm

Still for sale?

Rmo

Post by Rmo » Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:35 pm

Hi all

Last year I decided against selling this despite receiving offers for my asking price. Unfortunately the time has come and I do need to sell her now after 4 years of ownership.

I've had quite a few messages over the past year asking if it's still for sale. I will be taking refreshed pictures and posting again in the next day or so, however wanted to bump this in case anyone wanted to express interest earlier (first to see will buy, it is still one of the best looking and best condition Coupe's out there).

Few upgrades / maintenance bits done over the past 12 months:

- New drilled discs and new Brembo pads all round
- Front bushes replaced with Powerflex bushes and Hunter 4-wheel alignment performed
- Essential 100k maintenance completed so no more costs for the new owner - replaced the water pump and coolant this month which is an expensive and key piece of maintenance on these engines. I have also had it serviced this month. As before, no expense spared on parts with OEM used and receipts to prove, and Castrol Edge oil.
- Only 9k additional miles from the original listing (Total mileage: 100k, but still being driven daily so subject to increase)

After the above bushes and new brakes all round, the car is driving even better than it was a year ago! Cannot be faulted mechanically. I am extremely confident it will go for at least another 100k with no issues.

Any questions please message me

Rmo

Post by Rmo » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:01 pm

Now listed for sale on PistonHeads with updated pics etc, see here:

https://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds ... 7/10134988

Price: 8,950 ONO

Woodrow

Post by Woodrow » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:53 pm

Fellow forum members. Please read this. I’ve been speaking with Rayhaan who owns this car and last night I bought it. My excitement was immense. I finally had the best Z4 that I could find and was going to travel from London to collect my car. I paid a deposit so all was well. This morning my friend come to see and look at the car. He asked where I was putting the car which I replied In my garage of Course. Then he crushed me. His car an M3 can’t travel the uneven ground to get to my garage let alone this wonderful Z that I’d just bought. Well lower than whale s..t isn’t as low as I now feel. I contacted Rayhaan and explained my situation not expecting what he then did. Not only did he completely understand but also gave me back my deposit. I can’t stress how amazing this owner is especially as he didn’t need to do any of that. If there’re is anyone reading this and looking for the best car that I found then you need his Z. Rayhaan I’m truly humbled by your generosity and sincerely hope that the next buyer gives you every penny of what your car is worth.
In your debt my friend
Mark 😔

srhutch

Post by srhutch » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:55 pm

Rmo wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:01 pm Now listed for sale on PistonHeads with updated pics etc, see here:

https://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds ... 7/10134988

Price: 8,950 ONO
I would update the price in your first post :wink:

mr wilks
Legend
Legend

Post by mr wilks » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:15 pm

Woodrow wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:53 pm Fellow forum members. Please read this. I’ve been speaking with Rayhaan who owns this car and last night I bought it. My excitement was immense. I finally had the best Z4 that I could find and was going to travel from London to collect my car. I paid a deposit so all was well. This morning my friend come to see and look at the car. He asked where I was putting the car which I replied In my garage of Course. Then he crushed me. His car an M3 can’t travel the uneven ground to get to my garage let alone this wonderful Z that I’d just bought. Well lower than whale s..t isn’t as low as I now feel. I contacted Rayhaan and explained my situation not expecting what he then did. Not only did he completely understand but also gave me back my deposit. I can’t stress how amazing this owner is especially as he didn’t need to do any of that. If there’re is anyone reading this and looking for the best car that I found then you need his Z. Rayhaan I’m truly humbled by your generosity and sincerely hope that the next buyer gives you every penny of what your car is worth.
In your debt my friend
Mark 😔
Without wanting to dissect the car or your reasoning it doesn't look overly low to me if you study the arch gap with 19s fitted :? in fact depending on tyre specs the car may actually sit higher than a stock Si Sport does on its 18s :?
If i were you before you go chasing any other Zs id try one down your drive , a stock ZM or Si can have surprisingly decent clearance .
Also factor in the Z is a good bit shorter than a M3 so i wouldn't go off that as your gauge
3 ZMRs
3 E89s
5 Si coupes
5 Si roadsters
997 C4
TTRS
F82 M4
MK7 Golf Gti
current Bmw 6 Gran Turismo

idej_z4

Post by idej_z4 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:22 pm

Love those alloys op! If you fancy selling them separately or swapping them to a more standard looking CSL rep then let me know (you never know if you don't ask). :P