Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Sad news about the Police officer

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
firebobby
Lifer
Lifer

Post by firebobby » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:37 pm

Really sad news about the young officer getting murdered by some piece of sh1t in a car. Just glad we have brave people who still want to do the job. It's becoming such a dangerous job these days and they have no backing from the government.
The scumbag driver should swing for this :evil:
BMW Z4 30i 2003 auto 107's Whippy Toledo Blue
Beige M sport seats, wood dash
Toyota MR2 NA 1995
Triumph GT6 1972 (project)
Land Rover Discovery 1994 TDI (Tow car)
Mini 1000 1981

buzyg
Legend
Legend

Post by buzyg » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:39 pm

Yes. No one should have to die doing their job. Every action has a consequence. :(

mr wilks
Legend
Legend

Post by mr wilks » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:26 am

Just another tragic tale ( one of many this week ) made even worse as it appears he was run over by a responding police vehicle :cry:
Hard to miss the noises Boris & his chums are making over law & order being a priority to them , its certainly time for a rethink as its clear enough to many in the Uk that soft sentencing is little deterrent to them committing crimes .
Simply saying there aren't enough prison places isn't good enough , if we have more criminals then build some more prisons ( & use offenders to do it ) & when they get 3yrs / 6yrs / 9yrs make them serve it with perhaps a 10% reduction for good behaviour , not 6 yr sentences they walk free from after 2 yrs :x its a pi$$take on society who are law abiding
3 ZMRs
3 E89s
5 Si coupes
5 Si roadsters
997 C4
TTRS
F82 M4
MK7 Golf Gti
current Bmw 6 Gran Turismo

Thrustyjust

Post by Thrustyjust » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:52 am

Sadly local to this and a friend knew him. Was pikeys with stolen cars by all accounts. We are plagued with them here . It has raised temperatures of many locals for someone in higher places to kick these scumbags into touch. Time will tell. Very sad for all family and friends .
E86 In sapphire black

maxman

Post by maxman » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:27 am

We have a pikey camp in our area ,they always involved in crime.They have the cheek to wonder why nobody wants them on the doorstep.Lets hope the culprits spend the rest of their life locked up.

Chris_D
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Chris_D » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:56 am

index.jpg
index.jpg (11.85 KiB) Viewed 733 times
E85 3.0i roadie (03) 'Benny'. E93 320d M-Sport Cabrio (11) 'Bob'.
'Always different, always the same.' John Peel on The Fall.

john-e89
Lifer
Lifer

Post by john-e89 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:57 am

Chris_D wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:56 amindex.jpg
Me too....thieving scum.. :x
M roady...OEM CSL’s, strut brace, Remus back boxes, ZHP
MR2 MK 2
E89 35i project car...mapped 365bhp, M4 stoppers & wheels, KWV3’s, H&R front ARB, M3 front arms, strut brace Eisenmann cat back race exhaust, VRSF downpipes inbound
E89 35is
G29

Thrustyjust

Post by Thrustyjust » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:30 pm

They just released the camp they are searching and they are the ones who nicked a mates car and stripped and dumped in the woods behind them. Personally, they shouldnt have clean running water and sanitation ( for free) . They are pretty well renown and anyone says that pikeys need permanent plots to live , then this is an example on why we dont .....................
My friend has a business park near another 'lot' . They have issues of drug farming and on a recent police raid, found modern day slavery going on and various guns too. Weirdly not put in the local press , but he has issues of his fisheries being attacked by quad bikes, at night, which destroy fishermans property and also raids on units in his buisiness park. They have also been known to have gun fights with the lot now being raided. Sadly they dont kill each other , to save everyone else from their misery.

On another note , that lane he was murdered , was the same lane that access could be made for the Ufton Nervet train crash.
E86 In sapphire black

maxman

Post by maxman » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:39 pm

Chris_D wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:56 amUfton
:thumbsup:

ben g
Lifer
Lifer

Post by ben g » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:30 pm

Thrustyjust wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:52 am Sadly local to this and a friend knew him. Was pikeys with stolen cars by all accounts. We are plagued with them here . It has raised temperatures of many locals for someone in higher places to kick these scumbags into touch. Time will tell. Very sad for all family and friends .
Not just your area. They've infiltrated everywhere. What makes me laugh is the council willingly build these bastards places for them to pitch up, so they can ''legally'' stay somewhere for life.

There's one of these near me and the scumbags always walk into the local sainsburys in their pyjamas :lol: the gypsy kids are always using the carpark as their local BMX rallycross area too.

They simply do not care for anyone but themselves.

Another town has an area where the council built a small area for a few families to pitch up for life a couple of decades ago. Nowadays it has been illegally built up to become what I believe to be the largest pikey site in Britain, possibly Europe (its in ockendon). It's a complete dive and the area around it has turned into a tip also. They're a disgrace and I don't care if that's not politically correct. It's the truth.
Red Soft-top Sterling grey 3.0i - Z4M Front, Eibachs, Polybushed, Clear headlights, Triple clear spot rear lights, Shadow Chrome 107's, Sport MFSW, ZHP.

firebobby
Lifer
Lifer

Post by firebobby » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:40 pm

We have a site near our village, it was started about 15 years ago and the first lot were pretty well behaved. It had 8 plots for 8 families.
A couple of years ago, a load more invaded the place and there must be 25 cabins on the site. I wonder if i could do that in my back garden.
BMW Z4 30i 2003 auto 107's Whippy Toledo Blue
Beige M sport seats, wood dash
Toyota MR2 NA 1995
Triumph GT6 1972 (project)
Land Rover Discovery 1994 TDI (Tow car)
Mini 1000 1981

john-e89
Lifer
Lifer

Post by john-e89 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:43 pm

ben g wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:30 pm
Thrustyjust wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:52 am Sadly local to this and a friend knew him. Was pikeys with stolen cars by all accounts. We are plagued with them here . It has raised temperatures of many locals for someone in higher places to kick these scumbags into touch. Time will tell. Very sad for all family and friends .
Not just your area. They've infiltrated everywhere. What makes me laugh is the council willingly build these bastards places for them to pitch up, so they can ''legally'' stay somewhere for life.

There's one of these near me and the scumbags always walk into the local sainsburys in their pyjamas :lol: the gypsy kids are always using the carpark as their local BMX rallycross area too.

They simply do not care for anyone but themselves.

Another town has an area where the council built a small area for a few families to pitch up for life a couple of decades ago. Nowadays it has been illegally built up to become what I believe to be the largest pikey site in Britain, possibly Europe (its in ockendon). It's a complete dive and the area around it has turned into a tip also. They're a disgrace and I don't care if that's not politically correct. It's the truth.

You don’t need to state if it’s PC or not, it’s your opinion and you’re entitled to it, the hell with PC’ness, anyway that’s another topic. But you’re right, these bottom feeders don’t give a tuppeny toss about anyone but themselves, they turn nice area’s into shitholes....personally I’d dump them in the Middle of the North Sea and let them swim out....
M roady...OEM CSL’s, strut brace, Remus back boxes, ZHP
MR2 MK 2
E89 35i project car...mapped 365bhp, M4 stoppers & wheels, KWV3’s, H&R front ARB, M3 front arms, strut brace Eisenmann cat back race exhaust, VRSF downpipes inbound
E89 35is
G29