Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

SOLD SDrive 35iS 2013 - reduced to £18k

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
step_change

Post by step_change » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:53 pm

I'm now the proud owner of this fantastic car having collected it from Keith from his lovely home near Henley yesterday. Had a fabulous drive back (albeit a wet drive) to Nottingham and been to Skegness and back today..
The car has not missed a beat, it is an engineering work of art and fabulous. Looking forward to spending some nice times with it!
Steve
Gone :( : 2013 35is, Melbourne Red, DCT, Nav, Comfort pack
Gone: 2007 2.5is, Montego Blue, Auto, Nav

markplant
Lifer
Lifer

Post by markplant » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:04 pm

step_change wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:53 pm I'm now the proud owner of this fantastic car having collected it from Keith from his lovely home near Henley yesterday. Had a fabulous drive back (albeit a wet drive) to Nottingham and been to Skegness and back today..
The car has not missed a beat, it is an engineering work of art and fabulous. Looking forward to spending some nice times with it!
Steve
Enjoy
3.0 Manual. Sterling Grey. Cream leather Electric an Heated. Professional Navigation/Sony tablet replacement. Storm Werks . an parts waiting to be fitted

Kugaman1

Post by Kugaman1 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:33 pm

Gaffa22 wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:21 pm Ah yes I had heard of piggy back fuses I think someone on here posted about using one
I fitted mine using a piggyback fuse.
Fits no problem. The fuse box isn’t the most accessible thing as it has to be dropped down from below the glovebox.
All in all, it’s a bit of a pain of a job mainly because the plastics from the top of the windscreen down to the dash are rock hard and have to be removed to hide wiring behind. You can’t just press them and tuck the wiring behind like you do with most cars!

It’s a simple job, just a bit time consuming because of the trim removal.

andrew_ashby

Post by andrew_ashby » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:06 pm

step_change,

We have something in common - I am the owner of Keith's previous silver 35i which is a fabulous car too. I know he won't mind me saying that he keeps them well ! A really great car and in my opinion a fantastically flexible and powerful engine with loads to give :evil:

I imagine you are enjoying yours too :)
Silver 35i MSport :driving:

huytonman

Post by huytonman » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:54 am

andrew_ashby wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:06 pm step_change,

We have something in common - I am the owner of Keith's previous silver 35i which is a fabulous car too. I know he won't mind me saying that he keeps them well ! A really great car and in my opinion a fantastically flexible and powerful engine with loads to give :evil:

I imagine you are enjoying yours too :)
Nice of you to say Andrew, really good cars are out there if you do plenty of research and choose wisely. Funny thing is that I planned to change the black grills on your M Sport to silver, bought some but before I fitted them sold the car to you but Steve plans to do the opposite with his new S and fit black instead of silver...nout as queer as folk! :D

Last time we spoke I thought that you had some idea of selling yours to help raise funds for a project, is that still the idea? If you do sell I would suggest that you start on here to keep the car inside the forum, its quite a rare beast.

Cheers Keith

andrew_ashby

Post by andrew_ashby » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:41 pm

Hi Keith,

Yep, I'm still thinking along those lines, but I'm pretty torn about selling tbh :? - as you say it is a cracking spec' and I'm really pleased with it. That's a good idea though thanks and you've rather set the example with yours going to step_change!
Silver 35i MSport :driving:

step_change

Post by step_change » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:16 pm

Hi! Yes I love the car! I have not driven it that much though in this crappy weather of late; I cannot bring myself to take it out of the clean and dry garage only to get it filthy! So I have only done about 330 miles in it (including the trip back from Keith's to Nottingham of 125 miles) . I have given it a good, ahem, “test” on the A46 on a quiet day with no cars and, let’s say, tthe 35is "performs" rather well :D

Yes, Keith does indeed keep them lovely. I’ll buy his other cars when he sells them too!😂
Gone :( : 2013 35is, Melbourne Red, DCT, Nav, Comfort pack
Gone: 2007 2.5is, Montego Blue, Auto, Nav