Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

My z4 & first mod

Post your Z4 pictures! See sticky post at the top for details of the photo competition.
AndyZ4

Re: My z4 & first mod

Post by AndyZ4 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:47 pm

skindemon wrote:cheers all :D

Andyz4- I spotted the other day you mentioned you lived in Stevenage. I've not yet found any decent places to take photos - you?
I've been in Stevenage about three years and haven't really found anywhere decent for photos. Just up the road Letchworth Garden City has the 'Greenway' route which will probably have some good spots, though I haven't been there for a few years.
...to be honest, my knowledge of the area is still fairly patchy...

mmm-five
Lifer
Lifer

Post by mmm-five » Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:04 pm

AndyZ4 wrote:
skindemon wrote:cheers all :D

Andyz4- I spotted the other day you mentioned you lived in Stevenage. I've not yet found any decent places to take photos - you?
I've been in Stevenage about three years and haven't really found anywhere decent for photos. Just up the road Letchworth Garden City has the 'Greenway' route which will probably have some good spots, though I haven't been there for a few years.
...to be honest, my knowledge of the area is still fairly patchy...
Can't you drive over the A1 to Knebworth Park and get some shots in the park or drive out the east end of Stevenage towards Hertford? There's a nice green in Ayot St Peter, or see if you can blag your way into Brockett Hall and get some photos with the lake & hall in the background. Other than that, try some of the country houses around the area with public access.
Trigger’s Z4MC
Some bits now over 163,000 miles, some less than 1,000 miles.
Individual Ruby Black, Individual extended champagne leather, plus many options

Dreamer

Post by Dreamer » Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:58 pm

Nice cream leather :thumbsup:

Drive up the A1 to Baldock surrounding areas, theres some nice country roads/fields etc to take pictures at.

Like this......
///M Interlagos. Champagne leather

skindemon

Post by skindemon » Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:19 pm

cheers peeps! :thumbsup:

Dreamer - fair point. Just not found many spots to stop, but I bet there are loads if I actually think about it.