Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Rybrook BMW Warwick

Whether it's exceptional service or a bad experience, post them here. (Disclaimer: posters views are their own and not that of z4-forum.com)
mc.d

Rybrook BMW Warwick

Post by mc.d » Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:32 pm

Just an update really regards the above dealer from my post earlier in the year,
Phoned up Friday AM to get my Z4(2yrs old) booked in next week for its first oil service along with a brake fluid change.
Yet again Great customer service from start to finish.
Service advisor informed me it could go in that afternoon.
Z was taken in Friday lunch time and all went well,got a phone call 2hrs later just to inform me "no problems found and the oil that was drained nothing untoward"
They were also going to do a courtesy valet,but i declined this( i'm a bit fussy ).
So again i give them the :thumbsup: and recommend a visit if they are local to you.
I also saved £20 off the bill by simply booking the service online( after speaking to advisor ),you receive a conformation email then 1hr later a text to your phone.

I'll post as and when i have to make further visits.

MD

MarkW

Re: Rybrook BMW Warwick

Post by MarkW » Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:40 pm

They were very good for my Inspection 1 service too, and got a good price. Got a reasonable loan car too - 330D

I only live round the corner from Sytner Solihull as well.
Z4 2.0i sDrive TVR Tamora Audi S3 Saloon

Tricky Dicky

Post by Tricky Dicky » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:43 pm

Hi folks our Z4 is was booked in to Ryebrooks warwick today 26/01/15 for it 2 year service ,oil change filter etc.We had a polite phone off Paul the body shop manager advising the spray booth was being refurbished so would we mind delaying so all niggles can be sorted , so put it back a week,they are removing and respraying nose under warranty at the same time, service first then service ,as the BMW dealer we brought it off carried out a smart repair on the nose where it was iffy. Dreadfull salesman :thumbsdown: At Ryebrooks Paul was very helpfull a few months ago ,we had the rear lights replaced under warranty :thumbsup: cracks appeared where the black seal is situated ,so we have excellent service so far my wife has been given a brand new 4 series coupe as a loner , I'm afraid now were getting a 1 series ,but always polite and helpfull :thumbsup: :driving: , I'll let you know how it goes , :smart:
2013 E89 Z4 2.0L M Spec titanium silver,black leather,comfort pack, 19" 326 alloys ,I love this car. :driving:

OwenT

Post by OwenT » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:03 pm

Rybrook Warwick definitely the best dealer I've ever done business with on the sales side of things (new and used) as well as service, definitely recommended!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Now: Z4 sDrive 23i M Sport, 2010, Alpine White, Coral Red Leather & 19" 326M Double Spokes. Then: Z4 2.0i SE, 2006, Sapphire Black, 17" Turbines

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:11 pm

My wife used Rybrook Warwick last year and found them to be excellent. Advice spot on, no trying to up-sell, not condescending to women as many car dealers, especially in service departments frequently are. She works in the car industry so her plaudits are hard earned. Of course, someone will have a different experience at some point, so this recommendation comes without warranty. :)
Z4 3.0L SI SPORT (in Montego Blue and Champagne Leather)
Z4 20i SDrive Msport
Land Rover Freelander 2 HSE
Previous - BMW 118i Convertible : Audi A3 : Jaguar S-Type : Audi A4 2.5 TDI Avant

hopz121
Lifer
Lifer

Post by hopz121 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:17 pm

Its nice to hear positive commments regarding main dealers, i am yet to have a good experience :( i find Indy's alot better currently.
2004 BMW E46 M3 Coupe - Manual - Silver Grey
2017 BMW F31 318d M-Sport - Auto - Glacier Silver
2007 Porsche Cayman 2.7 - Manual - Arctic Silver
2003 Renault Clio 172 Cup - Blue
2003 BMW E85 Z4 3.0i - Gone
2008 BMW E90 330i SE - Gone

Tricky Dicky

Post by Tricky Dicky » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:33 pm

RedLine wrote:My wife used Rybrook Warwick last year and found them to be excellent. Advice spot on, no trying to up-sell, not condescending to women as many car dealers, especially in service departments frequently are. She works in the car industry so her plaudits are hard earned. Of course, someone will have a different experience at some point, so this recommendation comes without warranty. :)
When we purchased our Zed from a BMW main agent in southern uk ,the salesman knew the car was for my wife yet put my name on the vehicle reg doc :thumbsdown: , we had a right ball ache getting it corrected ,the salesman also did not go thro the controls with my wife :thumbsdown: she was furious ,he advised in front if her that normally men arranged cars for their wives :thumbsdown: That's what he said ,it's a shame as I enjoyed the presentation with the black sheet etc etc , I felt with the used car sales manager was very helpfull afterward sorting this problem and others out :thumbsup: we could have purchased the same car same mileage ,colour and extras from a dealer in Manchester , part of me wishes we had :headbang: , our car having its two year service next week see above , I'll let you all know how it went.
2013 E89 Z4 2.0L M Spec titanium silver,black leather,comfort pack, 19" 326 alloys ,I love this car. :driving:

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:40 pm

Tricky Dicky wrote:
When we purchased our Zed from a BMW main agent in southern uk ,the salesman knew the car was for my wife yet put my name on the vehicle reg doc :thumbsdown: , we had a right ball ache getting it corrected ,the salesman also did not go thro the controls with my wife :thumbsdown: she was furious

I made it quite clear from the outset when we bought our Zed that it was to be my wife's car and that all questions, conversation and paperwork were to be directed at her. Only if she needed help would she direct things to me. That made the salesman quite uncomfortable to start with (indeed quite amusing seeing him struggle with the concept), but, to be fair, he soon got the hang of it and did quite well. To be clear, it wasn't Rybrook Warwick. I haven't bought from there so I cannot comment about them, but, I would expect them to be equally good in the sales department as service.
Z4 3.0L SI SPORT (in Montego Blue and Champagne Leather)
Z4 20i SDrive Msport
Land Rover Freelander 2 HSE
Previous - BMW 118i Convertible : Audi A3 : Jaguar S-Type : Audi A4 2.5 TDI Avant

Tricky Dicky

Post by Tricky Dicky » Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:45 pm

hi folks just picked up uor Z4 from Ryebrooks following 2 year inspection service oil /filter change etc , small car park dent on drivers door and the bumper resprayed under warranty , , all done :thumbsup: no probs entire bumper was removed as dealer we purchased car off did crap smart repair, :poke: so ryebroook toook off and resprayed looks superb :thumbsup: not a blemish we had to pay small charge for some stone chip damage £100 + vat to be expected ,workmanship superb cant fault it best paint job ive ever had :thumbsup: , Paul Black Bod shop manager did a great job , small car park ding has disappeared, :thumbsup: cannot fault service or body shop in any way excellent service all round even when we said cannot pick up untill sunday morning as the car was finished on Friday , , this was not a problem and they helped us out , i would reccomend the staff and service at Ryebrook to anyone ,Superb :thumbsup: