Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Z4M Insurance

"M" Specific discussion
Merefield

Re: Z4M Insurance

Post by Merefield » Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:22 pm

Andy wrote: I'd obviously rather stick to BMW in the event that god forbid i stick it into a tree
Andy, mind explaining why? My M's with Elephant. Something i should be aware of, an advantage with BMW insurance?
///Merefield

davidpfitz

Post by davidpfitz » Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:18 pm

Merefield wrote:
Andy wrote: I'd obviously rather stick to BMW in the event that god forbid i stick it into a tree
Andy, mind explaining why? My M's with Elephant. Something i should be aware of, an advantage with BMW insurance?
Read my post earlier in this thread ... there is no real advantage. BMW are not insuring you if you tak eBMW insurance - it's RBSG. You may as well take Tesco insurance.

D.

Merefield

Post by Merefield » Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:40 am

davidpfitz wrote:
Merefield wrote:
Read my post earlier in this thread ... there is no real advantage. BMW are not insuring you if you tak eBMW insurance - it's RBSG. You may as well take Tesco insurance.

D.
Ah, thanks David, thought so
///Merefield

peppernick

Post by peppernick » Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:42 am

Try using http://www.confused.com They'll find you the cheapest quote (check you excess). Through confused, I found Swiftcover, cheapest so far for me.

Andy
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Andy » Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:46 pm

would you mind sharing the details and cost ? or is that cheeky =)

sixspeed

Post by sixspeed » Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:34 pm

Privilege have always come up with the goods for me, as far as cheapest quote goes...

Never had any luck with confused.com (or any of these one-stop insurance sites).... I don't know what I'm doing wrong! lol

peppernick

Post by peppernick » Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:39 pm

Andy wrote:would you mind sharing the details and cost ? or is that cheeky =)
32, fully comp, 8 years NCB, London street parking, 3 points, £500 excess, unlimited pan European comprehensive cover as long as I'm not away for more than 4 days at any one time - £735.