Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Z4MC collected this morning

"M" Specific discussion
SiJar

Post by SiJar » Sat May 01, 2021 11:18 am

Well my stunning Z4MC was sold to a forum member on here without even advertising it. The new owner has got himself a stunning low mileage car in outstanding condition. I wish him all the best and I’m sure it will serve him well and I hope he drives it more than I did as it was a garage queen during my ownership. A new journey for a Sunday car starts now, although I am in no hurry and will abide my time researching and finding the right car. I plan to buy a Porsche 911 997 gen 2 (manual) or possibly a cayman GTS manual. I will be keeping an eye on this brilliant forum and l would like to thank everyone for their engagement during my two years of ownership and you never know, maybe one day........
Z4///MC

abar121

Post by abar121 » Sat May 01, 2021 11:47 am

Nice, well done.

The 997.2 C2 is my favourite non GT 911. A hidden gem with alloy doors to meet the 225g/km tax break.

Better with the 18" wheels and no PASM. It just rides and handles really fluidly on the stock springs and dampers.

I've had later Pork, but the EPAS and width / size of them, detracts from the enjoyment for me. Enjoy.
'07 Z4M Interlagos Blue. All options except extended leather.

SiJar

Post by SiJar » Sat May 01, 2021 12:00 pm

Thanks for you tips, I will try to remember. Manuals are fairly scarce so have you ever had one with the PDK gearbox and if so what’s your views?
Z4///MC

Muckinonthesofa

Post by Muckinonthesofa » Sun May 02, 2021 3:13 pm

SiJar wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 11:18 am Well my stunning Z4MC was sold to a forum member on here without even advertising it. The new owner has got himself a stunning low mileage car in outstanding condition. I wish him all the best and I’m sure it will serve him well and I hope he drives it more than I did as it was a garage queen during my ownership. A new journey for a Sunday car starts now, although I am in no hurry and will abide my time researching and finding the right car. I plan to buy a Porsche 911 997 gen 2 (manual) or possibly a cayman GTS manual. I will be keeping an eye on this brilliant forum and l would like to thank everyone for their engagement during my two years of ownership and you never know, maybe one day........
Same thing for me, a member here collected mine this morning without me advertising it. I was so sad to see it go but I know its going to a true enthusiast and a cracking bloke.
Z4MC, Silver/Grey, Imola Red Leather, Sat Nav, Heated Seats, DSP, Intravee, Stubby, ZHP, Gruppe M, CDV, Bilstein B12's, Vibra-Technics engine mounts.

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Post by Mr Tidy » Sun May 02, 2021 7:51 pm

Sad day guys, but at least they have both gone to forum members!

I hope you both enjoy your replacements. :thumbsup:
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

Muckinonthesofa

Post by Muckinonthesofa » Sun May 02, 2021 8:11 pm

Mr Tidy wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 7:51 pm Sad day guys, but at least they have both gone to forum members!

I hope you both enjoy your replacements. :thumbsup:
It was sad, I've loved my 5 years with my Z4MC! The new owner of mine is a great guy, knew his Z4's and hope it serves him as well as me :thumbsup:
Z4MC, Silver/Grey, Imola Red Leather, Sat Nav, Heated Seats, DSP, Intravee, Stubby, ZHP, Gruppe M, CDV, Bilstein B12's, Vibra-Technics engine mounts.