Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

E86 coupe indoor car cover recommendation?

"M" Specific discussion
Yeddheng

Post by Yeddheng » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:05 pm

Ed Doe wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:17 pm IMG_20190910_143916.jpg
This is my classic additions one - really pleased with the fit, and it's super soft material so no concerns with swirls either :)
I also have a cover from Classic Additions, the Super Soft Stretch Indoor Car Cover with mirror pockets. It sits very neat and tight and it is soft and stretchy.
It covers the rims but not the tires at the very bottom. :bag:
Note, however, that the pockets are almost meaningless because they sit too far forward. You can get the mirrors in the pockets but then you have to pull hard in the cover.
Z4 MC 07 / A08 Silver grey / Black interior w Carbon leather / VT+RE mounts / 10.9 / cdv- / RPi / Cup2 / Arc-8 / Lugs / KW V3 / GC camber plates / Vorshlag RTAB limiters / Custom alignment / Aux / Stubby / Mud flaps /

My Z4MC

///MBan

Post by ///MBan » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:52 pm

I’ve used Cover Craft covers on my last few cars and now on my Z4M Coupe. The fit is tight, with mirror pockets that work well and it covers all but about 10cm at the bottom of the tyres.

Plenty of fabric options, too.

https://www.covercraft.com/au/en/shop/2 ... carcovers/

I don’t have any pictures, unfortunately.

JoshsZ4M

Post by JoshsZ4M » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:04 pm

jamiez, I've just had a "Concours Auto Products" bespoke indoor cover arrive... fitted beautifully and is super soft on the inside... has some nice features too such as soft clip pockets to stop the clips clattering on the bodywork, its elasticated really nicely at front and rear too; and nice big chunky tie down loops (again protected) should you feel so inclined. I plan to suspend mine from the ceiling of the garage to make it less of a faff for having to put away and unfurl it every time; hence the chunky loops will be useful for this :thumbsup:
Current -

-2003 TVR Cerbera AJPV8 :driving:
-1986 Audi 200 Turbo Quattro Avant

Gone - 2006 ///MR, Interlagos blue with extended black leather